Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Conkers Bad Fur Day Sequel Petition.

Hey guys, My friend made this petition in the hopes that Microsoft would give the ok for a Conkers Bad Fur Day sequel. It would be a big help if you could sign and share this. It would only take a few minutes.
    https://www.change.org/petitions/micros ... aded#share

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Conkers Bad Fur Day Sequel Petition.

I loved live and reloaded. That was just awesome haha.

Signed it, I would love to have another Conker's Bad Fur Day, the Mighty Poo is aesthetically the most impressive boss ever.

Van

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    Oh man! that game was so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    I actually thought Live and Reloaded wasn't that good compared to its predecessor: Conker's Bad Fur Day. I honestly thought that Rare could have worked at it a lot than what they did instead of just making the game a remake of the first game and only adding a couple of new stages here and there.

Gather around, it's story time!

Around the release of Conker's Bad Fur Day, Rare actually originally intended on releasing a sequel with a storyline that connected the first game to the second game directly. Originally titled Conker's Other Bad Day, the game never really got past the concept table as Rare was bought out by Microsoft. In an interview with one of the developers of the Conker series, we got an idea of what the game could have been if Rare wasn't bought out by Microsoft and the game wasn't cancelled. Here is said interview with Rare developer Chris Seavor:

Conker's somewhat unsuccessful tenure as King. He spends all the treasury money on beer, parties and hookers. Thrown into prison, Conker is faced with the prospect of execution and the game starts with his escape, ball and chain attached, from the Castle's highest tower.
    Seavor also stated that Berri, one of the main characters would return in a bitter sweet reunion with Conker as the Terminator which would ultimately end in Conker being beat down by her. Now Seavor did an interview recently in 2012 which gave the fans more of a storyline as to what Other Bad Day could have been which can be read below:

There was also a massive space poo: The Cthulpoo, the main baddie. Lots of other stuff happened, with some new characters appeared and old favourites returned. We got to find out about Gregís childhood and why he hated cats, there were tons and tons of parodies of the more contemporary movies, and an evil doppleganger version of Conker that you got to play for a while. And Beardy (Birdy) died. That kinda stuffÖ As with the original, it ended on a bittersweet note.
    Seeing as Rare ultimately developed Live and Reloaded, originally titled Live and Uncut, Microsoft scrapped the idea of Other Bad Day and dumbed down Live and Reloaded to maintain some decency for their household name as a company.

However, if we go back even further, did you guys know that Conker's Bad Fur Day wasn't originally about an alcoholic red squirrel? The game was originally called Twelve Tails Conker or Conker's Twelve Tales which was a more family-friendly version of Banjo Kazooie. Not much is really known about the game but there is some gameplay footage of the game for you all to check out.

[youtube:39sukqtd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ceNFV2yz4[/youtube:39sukqtd]
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.