https://wftogame.com/

It's a game much like the fairly unknown Dungeon Keeper. It's a game I've played tons and tons throughout my childhood so I'm looking forward to it a lot.

For those that don't know and don't feel like searching through the site to find out what it's about:

It's a strategy game with maps underground and you have to dig out the surroundings to make rooms such as the library, treasury, lair, training room etc.

In the beginning you only have imps to do the digging for you and you'll claim a portal ASAP to get other creatures attracted to your dungeon depending on the rooms you have (library will attract Dark Wizards for example). You'll forge your own dungeon being able to make traps and rooms as efficient as possible to defeat the enemy keeper.

Oh right, and you're the evil side, in campaign you're obliterating the good side.

It's my favorite game of all time, and that someone's making a game extremely similar has to be one of the most exciting things I'm gonna hear this year. The beta will be up in March and the full version in August or September, from the top of my head.

Sorry for posting this a bit early pre-release by the way, just wanted it out there. The game looks very promising imo so yeah.