Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

BioShock - Pre-Orders

Most of us have played games from the franchise. It's a popular series by 2K Games, developed by Irrational Games. The reason I'm making a thread right now, is because there's a new one coming up; BioShock Infinite.
    [youtube:sv6jrwtf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WDQ4FhslSk[/youtube:sv6jrwtf]
    The release date will be March 26th.

You can already pre-order it, over a month before release. Steam uses a, from my knowledge, new system that works with actual tiers. Basically, there are three tiers. The tier is determined by the amount of pre-orders. Each tier has different 'rewards'.
    Tier one: a copy of the original BioShock on Steam. Gift-able for those who already own it.
    Tier two: TF2 items. Because it isn't a real Steam pre-order without hats.
    Tier three: a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. This one will also be gift-able.
    We're currently past tier one, with only one day in pre-order. Chances are we will make it to the third tier way before the game is released.
    You can pre-order it on Steam here.

Amazon also has it on pre-order. If you choose to purchase it there, you get 30$ worth of "2K Games Credit".
    You can pre-order it on Amazon here.

Greenman Gaming also has quite a good offer too. You get both Bioshock and you can choose a game from a small list of games, including Civilization V and Bioshock 2 much below the prices you pay elsewhere.
    You can pre-order it on Greenman Gaming here.

So, are any of you going to buy the new BioShock. Have you played the other games? Feel free to discuss anything BioShock related here.

Re: BioShock - Pre-Orders

I pre-ordered it a month ago for £25 on GMG because I thought I was getting a good deal.

FUCK.
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Having bought the first two I will probably get this; that being said I've only actually played through a little of the first. I could probably wait a while for it to be in one of the sales.

I got the full BioShock bundle on Green Man Gaming. I know it's financially the worst deal, but I already have Civilization V and I'm not interested in the other games.

So yeah, I'll probably be playing BioShock today.