Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

Pokemon Showdown

Does anyone here play competitively? I know there is a Pokemon thread but it seems more dedicated to the discussion of the upcoming X/Y. Anyway, I guess this thread is for purposes of organising battles, maybe even tournaments and the discussion of teams.

I accidentally had my main team deleted but I shall remake it and post when I do.

Re: Pokemon Showdown

I know Xelite and Shift are decent at this. I tryhard at it quite a bit too.
    Cant be fucked making a team right now but we should definitely battle soon bro.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Used to play NU quite a lot. Lost interest a while ago and the other tiers doesn't look really interesting either right now. I've got some fairly high peaks on the ladder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydru
    Used to play NU quite a lot. Lost interest a while ago and the other tiers doesn't look really interesting either right now. I've got some fairly high peaks on the ladder though.
    NU is so much more interesting to play.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I've been playing with my friend for about 2-ish years now. Lower tiers tend to be a lot more fun like you guys said because I guess there's a lot more room for variability, that and OU matches are usually over in a flash, unless you end up in a stalling war which..well, suffice to say tends to be quite monotonous. Sneaky pebbles can be such a bitch though, regardless of tier. I like to have a spinner on my teams but there are very few good spinners I feel. That or I'm just really clumsy with them and end up losing them. Should be interesting to see how X/Y changes up the metagame though.

stay legend