Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Xbox Reveal

New Xbox Reveal

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: New Xbox Reveal

Watching it right now, I hope they'll show the actual new XBox. Quite excited, even though I will get a PS4.

Edit: >XBox One

It looks like a black Wii, nice new controller though.

Second edit: "XBox GoHome" Well said.

Third edit: So far, all they've shown so far is voice replacement for a remote. Not a single gaming-related thing has been mentioned yet though. I mean, it's not like people buy an XBox to play games or something...

oxymoron

Ugly console, looks like a generic decoder for tv. I do like the controller though, looks good.

"That was so good let's see it again. Go to Internet explorer!"

So far, I'm not truly impressed. The new features won't really benefit me that much and I agree with Ward, the console looks pretty nasty. I think I'll stick with my 360 that is gathering dust in my wardrobe.

Steam

All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

Fly
    Enthusiast

I'm not gonna waste my money, I heard their focusing on an entertainment center. Not so much games. They're trying to make it like games aren't the main focus, if i get anything it'll be a ps4. But ill probably just upgrade my PC.

The name is stupid.

My friends got about 2 years of fapping material seeing this, I decided to keep quiet since I think the new Xbox looks sorta bad and generally, not too much has become amazing in my opinion. Can't say I really want it or anything to be honest.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilio
    The name is stupid.
    What are talking about? This name was by far the most logical step for the third XBox.

Veteran Enthusiast

Big call by EA, saying their sports will only be on xbox. Looks like I have to buy xbox now.

Well this looks a bit silly. I wanted to give it a chance too. It's true that no games have been announced yet, but if they're going to focus on making an entertainment center, then it's not for me. I have a PC for that. Besides, I'm not a fan of the majority of Xbox/Microsoft exclusives anyway. Probably because they're sort of mindless a lot of the time and have no real depth. Convincing me that this will be any different might be a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark
    Big call by EA, saying their sports will only be on xbox. Looks like I have to buy xbox now.
    Don't do this. Don't let them just get away with shit like that. Sports games are a big deal to people all over the world, and EA, the biggest sports game developers are shifting their attention to exclusive xbox release? Exclusive titles are understandable (Gears of War, Zelda), but an entire genre of games? No thanks. At least 2k is still on it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast