Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Watch Dogs

The Green Boss

Watch Dogs

It comes out for xbox360 PS3 xbox one PS4 pc etc. Looks un believably good I'll definately be getting this game, what are your opinions?

Watch Dogs - "Exposed" Trailer - YouTube

http://youtu.be/BopujaTjfCc

http://youtu.be/VAYcFBfWnBg
    Last edited by Juke; 11 Jun 2013 at 07:22 PM.

The Green Boss

C'mon guys take a look at this.

Banned
    It's caught my attention. that's for sure. Even though there's no way in hell I'll be getting this (doesn't come out for PC), I'll have to admit the trailer was a smooth cake to my eyes. Speaking of which, was this live footage, or was it animated? It's so good I can't even tell the difference.

Ehh, looks alright. Looks like a bit of a clusterfuck a lot of the time and the missions they chose to show off was pretty generic with the whole "get your friend and rescue them". The concept is kinda cool but I can imagine it getting kind of old depending on how much you can exactly do with it. Has potential, I'll be waiting to see what it can do.

The Green Boss

Radium it does come out for PC.

The Green Boss

Watch Dogs - PS4 Free Roam Gameplay Demo (HD 1080p) - YouTube
    Another video I thought some of you guys might want to see.

Egh, when I first saw the trailer, I was like hyped as shit but now I'm not because of those tablet-multiplayer interaction, I hate that shit and people who invented it deserve to die, I don't want to play with xxGanJaM4sterxx who will keep roadblocking me because he's recording it for his EPIC VIDEO GAME TROLLS channel. I just want to play alone and if they can't provide that, or force me to play with others, it's shit. Also the shootouts look a lot more boring than expected.
    Last edited by tenks; 30 Jun 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: I hate video games
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

MEn

Quote Originally Posted by tenks View Post
    Egh, when I first saw the trailer, I was like hyped as shit but now I'm not because of those tablet-multiplayer interaction, I hate that shit and people who invented it deserve to die, I don't want to play with xxGanJaM4sterxx who will keep roadblocking me because he's recording it for his EPIC VIDEO GAME TROLLS channel. I just want to play alone and if they can't provide that, or force me to play with others, it's shit. Also the shootouts look a lot more boring than expected.
    You do realize that there is a single player campaign??? You do realize that the entire multiplayer experience is optional????????? You do realize that there are a good selection of amazing games that are exclusively multiplayer???????????
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

1. Never said there wasn't
    2. Where are you getting your infos from, the video I saw at the E3, showed a tablet user directly connecting into the singleplayer live game.
    3. Aaaand?
    Nice Pants likes this.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

The Green Boss

I'm sure there are options that when you free roam it's completely offline, you can switch to open privacy if you allow players to join, like GTA. I'm looking forward to this game a lot. I myself will have fun trolling others as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast