Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Last of Us

Veteran Enthusiast

The Green Boss

Looks like a nice game, it's quite cinematic which I like. The plot isn't unique but the way they have set it out has made it unique and fun. Don't know if I'll be buying it though. Mainly because I'm saving up for PS4 and the games.

Veteran Enthusiast

Yeah I agree, it is a unique style of gameplay, with a plot that is a bit cliche but still interesting.

Bought the game on Saturday, played about 6 hours' worth and have enjoyed it thoroughly (although the ai is a bit off, your partners don't get spotted just running about the place when you're stealthing through a level).
    My thread

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    PSN: TestosteroneMong
    Steam: willace997
    PSN: Testosteronemong

MEn

I finished watching an entire playthrough of the game and oh my god my emotions. There are so many emotional heights that this game caused me to feel, and Naughty Dog has done a great job allowing the player to become attached to all of the friendly characters that are met throughout the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

Ahh, Frankie - one of the best LP'ers on Youtube.

As for the game, I don't own a PS3, but if there was one game that would make me want to get one, it'd be this. The game looks bloody gorgeous, and I do love a story that makes you attached to the characters the way this one does. Makes me feel good that when I head to PS4 (which I most probably will), Naughty Dog will be there waiting.

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue

Banned
    I want this game so badly, but I don't own a PS3. Looks like a great game though.

Veteran Enthusiast

Just watched Frankies last episode of this. Oh my God. Amazing.

Looks stunning. The character relations and bonds are perfect, very movie-game like, and it's Naughty Dog so you can't go too wrong. I'm a fan of plots and character development and cutscenes, and although I hear that the story is somewhat cliche, and the gameplay can be somewhat repetitive, it still seems so wildy beautiful and looks like the perfect post-apoc zombie adventure.

Veteran Enthusiast

Yeah it is a bit repetitive, the plot is semi predictable, but I found it was still so interesting, some major cliffhangers and such.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast