Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: SolForge

SolForge

I used to be a fucking pleb like you, sitting around with my dick in my hands waiting for blizzard to send me a hearthstone key. Then I was informed of the existence of this beast of a game. Solforge is a TGC based around the concept of temporary leveling in matches to turn your little dudes into big dudes. The creator of M:TG is part of the design team for this so there was some seasoned veterans on board for the production of this to say the least.

Video that goes over the basics of the game and what it's all about.

More info: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ding-card-game

As stated by god, this definitely has a lot of potential to get big so I wanna see this in all of your steam libraries. It's free and a 10 min download TOPS.

People playing:
    • Reap
    • tenks
    • ShadShadson (soon)
    • Lukas (soon)
    • Nice Pants
    Last edited by Mitchell; 24 Sep 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

So yeah this game's fun as shit, it's not NEAR the polish or production value of a Hearthstone but it features asynchronous playing, a new game-concept rather than just another digital clone of a already known TCG aand most importantly a sound when you open up a digital booster, like that little plastic noise you get when you rip up the package you just bought with your hard earned schoolmoney, it's amazing.

It's not as flashy and blingy as Hearthstone and the graphics are pretty puristic but if you're not gay this shouldn't bother you.
    Oh and it's already out for iOS so you appleshits get to play the mobileversion first, the android release is scheduled for winter 2013.
    My SolForge name is tenks, so challenge me whenever.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

I love card games. I'm playing Yugioh on YGOPRO which is super nice, and since this is made by some of the dudes who made MT:G It's probably super good. I'll probably download and this soon for sure. Shadshadson will almost assuredly be my username.
    Mitchell and tenks like this.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

Planning on running a field clear style Tempys deck. Gonna need to grind for so many packs to get all those scorchmanes.

Scorchmane Dragon - SolForge Wiki

Grinding is a bit eh in solforge at the time being, you have like 3 rewards which have timer set to 23h until you can earn them again, so far it's first login, first win of the day and 3 matches, each reward you a card and some silver to buy boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by tenks View Post
    Grinding is a bit eh in solforge at the time being, you have like 3 rewards which have timer set to 23h until you can earn them again, so far it's first login, first win of the day and 3 matches, each reward you a card and some silver to buy boosters.
    I hope this little limitation is removed. If the community is playing your game why would they avoid enhancing the experience more.
    It's probably to stretch out ones interest in the game but I mean, they can always add new cards and packs.

Big Boss

I had a shit load of fun getting my ass handed to me, and me dishing out a serving of some good combos. I definitely recommend this game, it's really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pants View Post
    I had a shit load of fun getting my ass handed to me, and me dishing out a serving of some good combos. I definitely recommend this game, it's really nice.
    From what you've showed me you've been pulling great alloyin cards. Lot of them have defender though which is meh, armour is a lot better for those beefy decks.

Big Boss

stags can go fuck themselves in the ass

Mitchell likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast