Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Battlefield 4

Veteran Enthusiast

Battlefield 4

So yeah, the open beta is out. Anyone playing?
    I've been playing a fair bit, a few FPS issues where it will slip down for a second or two, can make the game very hard to play. Nevertheless, managed to finish on top of my team leaderboard for the first time just then.

Any thoughts on the game??

Banned
    I've been having quite a bit of fun with this. I find it harder to level up for some reason than BF3, but I still think it's cool. I'll probably end up getting it when it comes out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Muffin Man View Post
    I've been having quite a bit of fun with this. I find it harder to level up for some reason than BF3, but I still think it's cool. I'll probably end up getting it when it comes out for sure.
    I think DICE have just done this for the beta just to give it a bit of longevity (for what ever reason that may be, it's only a 2 week beta). I doubt it will be this difficult when the full game releases.

I've played about 17 hours of the beta and honestly, I can't wait until the full release. The new Field upgrade system is really cool, and it's a great way to encourage squad and team play. The way ammunition works in vehicles will take me some time to get used to, but they're still a lot of fun to play with. The Attack Helicopters while not as dominant, are still a force to be reckoned with. Also, taking down that Skyscraper is by far one of the most breath taking moments I've ever had in a multiplayer game. Only in Battlefield mother fuckers! Too bad I'm going away for work tomorrow so my playtime has been limited. Luckily for me though, I'll be back the day before the full game releases and have a week off. A whole week of no work and Battelfield 4, FUCK YEAH!

Also, I must be lucky because I seem to be one of the few people with performance issues. On Ultra I get a constant 60FPS with Vsync on.
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.