Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Dawngate

Tychus Findlay

Dawngate

I'm not sure if this was posted here, but I didn't see a thread for it so I decided to create one myself. I recently found out about this game through a friend. It's still in the closed beta, so it's only open to play Thursday-Sundays and it's usually down Monday-Wensday for server maintenance. You also need a beta key in order to play right now since it's still in the closed beta.

Although, lucky for whoever is interested, you can get a free beta key pretty easily at this link. Just like the two facebook pages shown below by clicking the "Like" button next to their names, type your First and Last Name, Email Address, and the Country you are from, and then just click "Get my key" and you should be given the beta key.

then just go to this link with the beta key copied and click "Register for the beta". eventually it will ask you to type in your beta key. After you register, you should get the option to download the game. It shouldn't take long depending on your internet speed, it's a pretty small file.

GAME INFORMATION: To put it short, the game is like league of legends, Dota 2, and Smite combined. In my opinion at least, but it's interface is more so like League of Legends and Dota 2 rather than Smite. I don't know how many Champions, or in their terms "Shapers" they have available off the top of my head, but I think there is something like 20-30 of them. It's definitely a fun game so far and seeing as how it's still in such an early development, I could see it becoming one of the top MOBA's fairly soon. If MOBA's are even still a thing.

Anyways, I hope this thread helps some of you interested gamers. If you end up getting the game and you want to play a round with me at some point, add my gamer tag Jaruzzu. I'm usually on for at least one game a day during the Thursday-Sunday availability.

If you have any questions just leave a comment below and I'll do my best to help you out.
    Last edited by Raymond; 03 Jan 2014 at 06:18 AM.