Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Battle Royale Alpha | A Stick Figure Fighting Game

What's up everyone here at DD I'm working on a stick figure fighting game and I just thought I should let Pivot forums know about it, I could use some help from some animators!

I always thought of the idea of a stick figure fighting game, and I never really saw any around. With years of past experience with Pivot I thought it'd be pretty cool to use Pivot to make a game! So here it is. Created with the Mugen engine, Fighter Factory 3 and Pivot I want to make this game big. i also didn't know where to post this so

I've been working on this game for a few months now, it is still in its alpha state.
    All characters (except Kung Fu Stick) were created by me so far. All stages were hand drawn by myself using Sai and Gimp.
    I'm not some sort of expert in coding AT ALL, and I don't really know much about making good chars. But I just work with what I know so far, I'll gradually get better over time and so will this game.
    BUT ANYWAY, ONTO INFORMATION AND STUFF BUT FIRST HERE'S THE LATEST TRAILER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can view all the stages in the game so far here! FV Battle Royale | Stages - Imgur
    There's currently 5 characters in the game so far
    Psycho | Salem | Kung Fu Stick | Psycho XVI | Dark Bert
    The only finished character is literally Psycho, he was also the first character I've ever made for Mugen.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Royale Alpha 2.0

So uh, you can play what I've done so far, I need help with more characters and coding things and all that jazz. If you'd like to help you can message me on here or skype!

I think this is better suited in gaming and computers so that's where I've moved it. his looks cool by the way, I remember playing a few stickman fighting games back in tha dayyy.

I hope someone here can help you out with your characters/coding

Gah, thanks!