Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sonic BOOM!

Banned

Sonic BOOM!

C'mon now Sega...

This is probably old news to everyone.

This is cool and terrible at the same time. but really.. skrillex? wow
    also sonic is so derpy

DD addict
    It is for me. Besides, in case you don't realise, this is a different cannon from the Japanese Sonic series Just like the comics. Also, don't blame Sega since the ones who devoloped this game are the same people who made ratchet and Clank. I personnaly like the way they designed them: Knuckles has more character, Tails has Ratchet and Clank vibes which is cool. As for Sonic and amy, well, I don't like how they look as much, but they're good enough. The game DOES look graphically nice, by the way.

Banned
    I instantly thought about ratchet and clank when I saw this, but how is this related to sonic in any way?

It took me a while to kinda warm up to this (even though I'm not gonna play it cuz of that FKN nintendo deal) I'm just glad the new designs etc aren't cannon with the original...
    The absense of chaos emeralds (again) is beginning to frustrate me though :I

I donīt like what they did with the characters design, they did the same as with Crash Bandicoot, transformed their charismatic personality into a more radical that takes out that "retro" feeling of them. Anyway, they look ok, except Knuckles, oh my god, Knuckles looks like he has been working out the top of his body, but not the legs. Graphically, everything looks amazing, even the cutscenes look the same as the actual gameplay. On the other hand, the creators of this game are the same of Crash Bandicoot Series (PS1) and Jak and Daxter, so it seems that the game is on good hands, and it may have a similar aspect on its gameplay.
    Nanixon likes this.

DD addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MCToast View Post
    I instantly thought about ratchet and clank when I saw this, but how is this related to sonic in any way?
    The devolopers wanted a little change of pace.

they look better by what games I have of them >_>

weeeeeee hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha

My forum http://pfpf.forumotion.com/

The FOP is open.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifter View Post
    The devolopers wanted a little change of pace.
    huh, so those 20 other redesigns and reboots didn't work out? Odd... And by change of pace, you mean way slower? Because Sonic doesn't do much running these days.

Sonic06 was a change of pace, and look what that did to the fanbase... 5 years later people were still talking about it :I

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast