Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: interested or what

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • hellz yea

7 87.50%
  • i hate the series

1 12.50%
  • never heard of it

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SUPA SMASH BAROTHAAAAS BRAWL!!!

yeah im pretty much gonna go on a rampage and blow up my gamecube to hope it will regenerate as a wii if brawl dosnt come out for gc

anyways check out the revised brawlers (shoked_) (shoked_) (shoked_)
    my thread its full of hentai!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbert
    When Gears of War 2 comes out I知 going to go overboard. I値l keep a chainsaw on me at all times and I値l go around meleeing people with grenades.
    I知 going to carry 4 weapons on me at all times, and I値l have the shittiest most pointless story every devised.
    mapleglobal forums....wow
    Quote Originally Posted by jamprincess
    i was just wondering, wats a cok taste like?

Its fun, I enjoy plaing some of the games.
    hi.

I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be out for the gamecube, so you'd better start saving up for that Wii :P

It looks awesome, I'll defiantly get it when it comes out.. if I've got the money that is.

wow you guys came fast.....yeah but toast im way ahead of ya i started saving back when i saw it at e3 and please beleive my tent will be at the mall the night before wii comes out ) j/p im not that desperate but i do almost have enough for both and i cant wait to try out the revised fox(who is now butt azz uglay) and snake and am hoping for the return of young link (undefeated) high five....anyone (-cool_) one more thing im hoping they put in anime characters like inuyasha and naruto
    When Gears of War 2 comes out I知 going to go overboard. I値l keep a chainsaw on me at all times and I値l go around meleeing people with grenades.
    I知 going to carry 4 weapons on me at all times, and I値l have the shittiest most pointless story every devised.

I only have 10 bucks lawl. I got a little ways to go.
    hi.

lawlz i have $527.36 cents....................normally i would put in somrthing silly or lol or j/k but no joke wa_)(

I hate life........pff, who needs life? I don't. 2 HOURS LATER..... *rotting from death* I get money from helping my sister baby-sit.
    hi.

oh yeah well everyday when i get home i watch my two sisters from 2:56-4:30 and get 20 dollars a week for it then i do things like dishes or clean the backyard for extra if my moms has teh cash. no we are not rich im just a money man (-cool_) beside e3 was way back in june? ive been saving since then whoops thats way off topic so SUPER SMASH BROS IS TEH BEST NINTENDO SERIES EVA!! there we go

Quote Originally Posted by lizinco
    oh yeah well everyday when i get home i watch my two sisters from 2:56-4:30 and get 20 dollars a week for it then i do things like dishes or clean the backyard for extra if my moms has teh cash. no we are not rich im just a money man (-cool_) beside e3 was way back in june? ive been saving since then whoops thats way off topic so SUPER SMASH BROS IS TEH BEST NINTENDO SERIES EVA!! there we go
    ......I hate you.......... jk. I find you rather "lucky" this time, but when it happenes, your in trouble mister! pff, forget rules.
    hi.

i cant wait to try out zero suit samus also she has some ill moves in the preview [size=1] lucky? that word isnt even in my vocab my luck is = to shi7 im always falling in classes(gymnastics/capo) im always losing money and food and screwing something up at the perfect time. (simile_)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast