Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: madden 07

madden 07

i have played madden o7 and its no different from madden 06. all 07 is different from 06 is that 07 has brand new players and the running plays have been improved like big time
    GO PATRIOTS

tedy bruschi is my idol

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Thats why madden sucks, and had to buy out its competition. Dont support that peice of shit or anything EA has to offer.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Yeah, madden is not a good series, at all. In fact, if I was you, I would just stay off of football games, none of them are really all that great, and Gears of War is sooooo much better. Or pretty much any shooter.

Edit - I haven't even been keeping up with the Football games recently. Didnt know that NFL had been bought out. Oh well, they were not even good games anyway.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by B4R1 B4N6
    Yeah, madden is not a good series, at all. In fact, if I was you, I would just stay off of football games, none of them are really all that great, and Gears of War is sooooo much better. Or pretty much any shooter.
    Dude, you dont realise madden IS the only football game out now since they bought the NFL license right? With no competition its no wonder theybarely change the game year to year.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

i actually like the madden games i think there un but ya i agree with you any shooting games are fun
    GO PATRIOTS

tedy bruschi is my idol

Dedicated Member
    eh the football games are all the same, you throw or handoff the ball, or rush get a touchdown, rinse lather repeat

i dont like them, its better to actualy play football then just acting to play football