Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: laptop

Dedicated Member

laptop

my mom and i have been looking for a good deal on a laptop for her latley and she says she wants to go with a dell. I checked out the dell site and have been trying to figure out what would be the best deal moneywise. please take a look at dell's selection and tell me your thoughts.

(even though shes buying it as " her's " i'm most likley going to spend much more time on it than her so its really helping out my mom and me. if you know of somthing better than the selection i have given that isnt a dell please tell me about it but i definatly want to stick to Microsoft, thanks. )

http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/product ... dhs&~ck=mn

I know my moms boyfriend has a Dell Inspiron and was very fast and good. Nice for gaming also, he put WC3 on it which is a very large game and can't fit on most laptops. I was going to get the showstopper, but I needed more of a laptop because I already have my desktop so I got a vaio. Personally, I think the vaio is awesome, really fast and cool looking wink*)
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Dedicated Member
    eh i have some kind of alienware one, it looks awsome but its performance will never match that of a vaio, but it is pretty ideal for gaming and pivot, i recommend it to any gamer on the go

I'd go for the XPS if you want a mega gaming laptop...

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    It all depends on what you want to do with it, and how much you are willing to spend. I have a Toshiba, and it runs fine for games and all my developer software.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

i would buy the best super coputer from bill gates cause he is really cool and hes my dad so by a mac...

What a bump. Read the rules and last post date.
    Someone close!

P.S - Learn how to spell and use good grammer aight?
    Your new though so I won't be too harsh
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

KRZ

I have a Inspiron 9400 with better graphix card and more ram. It's a great buy, i use it more than my desktop Music, Movies and games. It has good speakers in the front and easy play, pause , FF and RW buttons. Dosnt hold alot of music well though [on lower models]

-KRZ-
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]