Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Pivot 4.1.10 release

Banned
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

did I mention the 1px node here somewhere, while everyone including you found it unnecessary and just stupid? Oh yeah!
    Ussay likes this.

As I said, all the offers can be opted out of during install. If anything other than Pivot got installed then you must have accepted one of the offers. The offers are how I earn money from Pivot. Without them I would not have made Pivot 4 or it would not be free. Most people I've asked have said that they prefer to uncheck a few boxes in the installer rather than paying for Pivot.

I may offer the possibility of 1 pixel handles in 4.2, but it will only be configurable from the ini file.

New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's just me but it seems like after a few frames after you begin playing your animation, it stutters briefly. Because of this it's hard to tell if a part of my animation is actually choppy or if it's just Pivot itself. The simple fix is to start from an earlier frame but it would be nice if this problem could be fixed.

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

Banned
    hey peter bone idk if this has been suggested before or it has a couple of times can you possibly make pivot into a working mac application like turn it into a dmg file thats compatible with mac and windows or nope idk how this is going to work exactly i heard harry stykzman from sons of thunder software was actualy originaly planned to make biblical applications and now hes developing something else i heard dunno :l hes dead to me

Banned
    Oh by the way, I forgot to mention this before, about 2 months ago I was making some animation when I played it and this happened.

It's playing the animation, but all the stuff around the outside stayed. It's only happened a couple of times and I can't replicate it so I just assumed it was a glitch but I thought it might still be relevant.

I wonder if there is any way of creating a little bar with coloured squares below the animation icons.
    If we do a left click on a square, it apply its colour to the current selection.
    If we do a right click, it opens the colour choosing thing, so we can customize the bar.

Why ? For an even better life as an animator
    Seems nice ?
    Last edited by Anton; 26 Mar 2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: grammar

peter, in the next version you can concert this?
    Spoiler:

Banned
    That's just because of the way you created the stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    I wonder if there is any way of creating a little bar with coloured squares below the animation icons.
    If we do a left click on a square, it apply its colour to the current selection.
    If we do a right click, it opens the colour choosing thing, so we can customize the bar.

Why ? For an even better life as an animator
    Seems nice ?
    It would use up a lot of space on the main window. I'll consider it though. Thanks.

Suxsa, you'll have to give me some more details. It looks more like an error in the way the figure has been constructed. If you want the square part to stay connected then you need to make sure that it's all connected to the same side of the knee joint.

Crunchy, thanks. Let me know if you work out how to replicate it. As you know, I can't fix it unless I can replicate it. Theoretically the whole background of the canvas should get cleared when you click play.

woooooow