Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: animation

1 Post Lurker

Unhappy animation

how do you animate on this page plz tell me

Fresh Newbie
    What do you mean? If you want to know how to post animations on this website, I think the best way to do it is upload it to YouTube and copy and paste the link in your thread for the video. If not, what are you implying? :/

Fresh Newbie
    Try it with an link from youtube. It's easy. Look, like this animation workshop online. On this website you can find many things about animation. Take a look and check this out. It's useful.

Fresh Newbie
    Some place called Indonesia. You don't wanna live here. It's hot and has no snow.
    Can't we just post gifs? I've been in some forums like this earlier. They used gifs, uploaded them into some kind of a picture sharing website or whatever, put up some nerdy codes and put the url to that gif in the middle of nerdy codes. Done. Thread now has cute moving stick people fighting each other. But I forgot the nerdy codes.. I just forget things. Hey, I'm human too. We humans forget things easily. But I'm not trying to turn this into a thread about humanity or something..

Fresh Newbie
    An animation is outlined as a visible amendment in an exceedingly scene with relevancy time. The visual amendment within the scene isn't solely related to the amendment within the position of the item, however conjointly with its form, color, transparency, structure and texture. a very importantpurpose regarding animation is that it always signifies the hand drawn or by artificial means drawn sequence of pictures, that contrasts to the flicks wherever actors' performances with real-world scenesar recorded.

Election Equipment

Fresh Newbie
    Try to copy the embedded link and paste it and post i think it will work

1 Post Lurker
    In the past, adding page transitions on web pages has been a simple process. As you click on the link it redirects you to the next page as the browser loads the next page or element. The web has started to feel outdated if you will think about and there is plenty of room to improve. Wouldn’t it be great to add some smooth transitions to create a more proficient user experience the next page loads?

3D Interior Design | Commercial, Residential | Rendering

what's annoying is that you have to start a youtube channel to post stuff. Unlucky for me, I'm not allowed. So, what i THINK you do is you export it as a gif, then when you view it, it should be on internet explorer [btw, it sucks]. copy THAT link into the video roll, and hey presto!?

yeah, it works, here's my first animation! enjoy!

copy and paste this link

C:\Users\Raahil Junaid\Documents\book\boxing1.1.gif

to get it on internet explorer, left click, and select 'open with' then 'internet explorer'. the link in the search tab is the link you can paste into here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast