Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Stick Nodes - Stickfigure Animation App (Android/iOS)
It's been a long while since I've been here. I promoted my app Stick Nodes a few months back but have been updating it constantly with a bunch of new features so I'm here to show off the app in case anyone here wasn't aware of it!
Google Play - (Link)
App Store - (Link)
Website - Stick Nodes - Stickfigure Animation App for Android and iOS
Stick Nodes has been my project for about two years now, and the userbase and community doesn't seem to stop growing. Stick Nodes is heavily based off of Pivot, so if you're familiar with Pivot you'll get along fine in Stick Nodes.
- Automatic frame-tweening turned on/off with the click of a button.
- Great variety in segment shape types allows for greater creativity.
- Color/scale on a per-segment basis - easily color your stickfigures.
- Ability to create, save, import, and share stickfigures you create.
- Compatibility with Pivot-created .stk files (version 2.2.7 and earlier).
- Pinch-to-zoom to make animating more convenient and simple.
- Forward and backward onion-skinning for precise animating.
- Clean, simple interface created with mobile devices in mind.
- A "panning mode" to move all stickfigures simultaneously.
- An undo/redo system for up to twenty actions.
- Add text to your animations.
- Export to GIF.
- Export to MP4 (Pro only).
- Add sounds (Pro only).
- More stuff I'm forgetting...
Of that list, some of the most noteworthy features are the ability to automatically have the app tween your animations, the ability to add text and sounds, and a robust stickfigure-creation mode that also allows you to share your stickfigure to the website's stickfigure library for others to download.
And here's just an example of an animation you can create with Stick Nodes (sounds and text added from within the app itself):
Okay I'm done
So yeah I just wanted to let the Pivot community know about Stick Nodes again, it's been a while since I've last mentioned it. I've spent the last 6 months working on the so-called "sounds" update that iOS users were waiting patiently for (Android users had it 6 months ago).
It's a lot of work maintaining the app but I really enjoy it and love seeing what users create with it.
Leave any feedback or questions, I'll be checking in!
Could you make a port for windows?
There was an announcement for Stick Nodes Desktop, but that was months ago. I've been really busy working on the app version as well as trying to get other projects off the ground, so it's currently on the back-burner.
Originally Posted by Roy2000