Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

3d perspective in 2d flash animation

Hi and thanks for viewing!
    Since im new here I have no idea if i posted this in the right category, but whatever.
    I have a problem with animating my charachter turning its head!
    Anyways, do any of you guys have any tips?

Fresh Newbie
    We as a whole utilize an assortment of electronic hardware in our day to day lives. As a piece of our day by day exercises, we tend to utilize an assortment of gadgets and instruments like our PDAs, number crunchers, PCs, microwaves, remote controls and also clothing machines. Except for the way that every one of them has some sensible electronic circuit that helps them work, there is another component that is normal to them. These types of gear are utilized, some sensible switch or keys for their method of operation. They are called as the layer switches.

wedding-tents | Event Tents

Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelanavejas View Post
    We as a whole utilize an assortment of electronic hardware in our day to day lives. As a piece of our day by day exercises, we tend to utilize an assortment of gadgets and instruments like our PDAs, number crunchers, PCs, microwaves, remote controls and also clothing machines. Except for the way that every one of them has some sensible electronic circuit that helps them work, there is another component that is normal to them. These types of gear are utilized, some sensible switch or keys for their method of operation. They are called as the layer switches.

wedding-tents | Event Tents
    A bit of unnecessarily philosophical shit right there, you could just have written "use the layer switches retard".
    But even if you did so you did neither answer, nor did you give me any tips what so ever on the subject other than using some tool (Wich you did not even explain what it does) as a handicap instead of actually learning how to properly animate a charachter.