Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fergielicious ( The sexyer version )

Re: Fergielicious ( The sexyer version )

That wasn't even funny, that was just stupid

Enthusiast

Anything in relation to that song sucks.

Fanatic Enthusiast

It's spelled sexier not sexyer noob. >_>

i stoped watching on 04:54

Devoted Veteran

I laughed at the seizures part, quite a good li'l spoof.
    Everyone on this Forum is turning into a fucking fag now.

Anything in relation to that song sucks.
    Ignorance. I understand what you're trying to say though, you're trying to say that the song itself is bad, which I agree with. But this spoof was exactly that, a spoof. It wasn't meant to promote the song, it was basically mocking the song. So I would have though you'd like it.

You're a Forum Helper, not a Forum faggot. Don't be correcting people on their grammar and calling them a noob because you didn't like what they posted. 'Noob' can be an offensive word, and I'm pretty sure it's not encouraged to offend people on this site. You are a Forum Helper though, you should know that.

i stoped watching on 04:54
    No one cares. It would have been better if you had posted something like: I stopped watching at about 5 minutes because... and explain your reasons.

I'll admit. I DID... not laugh at all.
    Haha, very clever, I see what you did there... What irony.

If you're gonna be a jackass, at least explain your reasons behind being one, my reason: You're all pissing me off.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    You're a Forum Helper, not a Forum faggot. Don't be correcting people on their grammar and calling them a noob because you didn't like what they posted. 'Noob' can be an offensive word, and I'm pretty sure it's not encouraged to offend people on this site. You are a Forum Helper though, you should know that.
    Ever heard of a joke? Oh, and have you ever thought calling people a faggot might be offensive?

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by la
    Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    Ever heard of a joke? Oh, and have you ever thought calling people a faggot might be offensive?
    I don't even care dude. If a 'Forum Helper' can be offensive to people, so can I. A joke? Haha, wait what? I'd consider that more spam.

Fanatic Enthusiast

I'll just reply with a quote from Cheeser after I thought people shouldn't post bad opinions of a video I posted.

If I disliked it, I'm allowed to say so all I like. Unless my hate is being targeted at another user, there's no rules against it. If I didn't find the video to be funny, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Even though my post was directed towards Bhari, the >_> smiley indicates I was kidding. If you want to continue arguing over something that is not a big deal, PM me.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by la
    I'll just reply with a quote from Cheeser after I thought people shouldn't post bad opinions of a video I posted.

If I disliked it, I'm allowed to say so all I like. Unless my hate is being targeted at another user, there's no rules against it. If I didn't find the video to be funny, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Even though my post was directed towards Bhari, the >_> smiley indicates I was kidding. If you want to continue arguing over something that is not a big deal, PM me.
    I'm going to say it here.
    You... just cancelled out your own quote and you even recognised it.

Unless my hate is being targeted at another user, there's no rules against it
    Your post had nothing to do with the video, and it had everything to do with offending someone. Since when does a ">_>" indicate a joke? Your post had absolutely no relevance to the video, so wouldn't it be considered spam? I'm asking you, you are the 'Forum Helper' after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast