Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countries suck.

Countries suck.

Okay guys, I made this, Hugh, and I just don't want anyone to be offended, I made this just for laughs.

Why countries suck.

America- They take about a year to elect a fucking leader, And it goes on TV in the UK, And like, every other country, Just cus' its so important to them. And once they do elect somebody, everyone says, "OH HE SUCKS OLOLOL".

Australia- For starters, They can't even decide if their a country or a continent, I mean, pick one or the other, Jeez. and, Those accents are horrible, how the fuck did a whole nation start talking like that, I mean seriously, come on.

England- You guys have some weird ass chip flavors, just to get that out of the way, I mean, Chicken Chips? Eugh. But you guys make up with your chocolates <3.

Canada- About is spelled with a "u".

Niger-Lol.

I know theres WAAAYYYY more countries, just I dont have time to do all of them, xD

Re: Countries suck.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMachine
    FINISH THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL

DOOOO ITTTTT

So I can tell my last year Geography teacher.

Lol, he'd be like, "Wtf?"

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by [H
    ugh]Okay guys, I made this, Hugh, and I just don't want anyone to be offended, I made this just for laughs.

Why countries suck.

America- They take about a year to elect a fucking leader, And it goes on TV in the UK, And like, every other country, Just cus' its so important to them. And once they do elect somebody, everyone says, "OH HE SUCKS OLOLOL".

Australia- For starters, They can't even decide if their a country or a continent, I mean, pick one or the other, Jeez. and, Those accents are horrible, how the fuck did a whole nation start talking like that, I mean seriously, come on.

England- You guys have some weird ass chip flavors, just to get that out of the way, I mean, Chicken Chips? Eugh. But you guys make up with your chocolates <3.

Canada- About is spelled with a "u".

Niger-Lol.

I know theres WAAAYYYY more countries, just I dont have time to do all of them, xD
    America- First of all, the election process takes "LOL0MGa YEER?" because were obviously not going to just pick a name out of a hat and expect them to be a good leader. I would also like to point out that in Britain, England, India, or anywhere else, it's called world news for a reason. Also, people elect someone and say he sucks? that's going to happen every time. Just because he won the election doesn't mean that 100% of the people in the entire nation voted for him, and the people who didn't have a right to voice their opinion, thanks.

Australia- I would just like to say, Australia is a continent you half-wit, and how did a whole nation start talking like that? Well, the same way ANY area started talking the way they do. And you cant blame them for the way they speak, because they can turn around and say the same to you.

England- For all you know, the chicken flavored chips are delicious, and even if not to you, there are definitely some people who would enjoy them (besides hobos).

Canada- More dislike based on accents i see.

Niger- Grow up.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249588666.gif[/img]

Sig made by Transparent <-- awesome

Enthusiast

Lol@ darkdemonrocks for taking it seriously.

I had a couple of chuckles, good work <3

Lol, thanks for the comment, Jack.

And DarkDemonRocks, Like I said, I don't mean to offend anybody, don't take it seriously.

Dedicated Member

I'm not offended at all, I just happened to have been in a very bad mood when I read this. and if I was still mad I would say something like:

I'm not offended, but I found myself dumbfounded; how are these even supposed to poke fun? they're basically stating things like "they talk funny" or "they eat weird shit" it's blatantly obvious you're oblivious to the reality of the situations you claim to dislike, and the fact that you type it in an unpleasantly narcissistic manner is actually sort of disgusting. You act like where your from is the second Heaven while in reality it's no better than your average third-world country.

(Yes, I use big words when angry some times. That's how you can tell if im mad in some posts, if i run around using big words that is.)

However, if i found myself in a non-dumbfounded state of expression and actually quite happy I would say something like:

Well, I'm not really offended, but I'm just saying the comments weren't exactly the best thought out and could be put better if anything.

But right now I'm kinda happy so go ahead and take the second one >.>
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249588666.gif[/img]

Sig made by Transparent <-- awesome

I BET YOU CAN'T DO FINLAND OLOLOLO
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]

I'd just like to say that Australasia is a continent, (now renamed Oceania). Australia is in Australasia, People get mixed up between the 2.

Do Scotland :3
    what is homo love?

I mean seriously, come on.
    It's acceptable for speech but that isn't really fit for writing.
    Y'know, things that just grind my gears.

Otherwise i suppose it's funny, just needs more countries, and needs to make more sense.

darkdemonrocks fails miserably xD

But i didnt really find them funny. Chicken crisps are awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast