Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Veteran Enthusiast

Parody Rangers 2

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/487697
    Pretty funny, and well animated.
    [center:3a1kmh8b][/center:3a1kmh8b]

Re: Parody Rangers 2

Seriously stop with these threads, most of the ones you post are not even remotely funny.

I did not laugh at this movie, at times I may have grinned but in all seriousness those, I didn't find this funny.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Dedicated Member

Inside all you faggots brains. Fucking the brain cells out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Seriously stop with these threads, most of the ones you post are not even remotely funny.

I did not laugh at this movie, at times I may have grinned but in all seriousness those, I didn't find this funny.
    It doesn't make something not funny just because you didn't think it was. And why stop making funny/comedy threads in the Humor/Show Off area where they are supposed be.
    I've seen this a few times and I found it quite funny. Nothing great though.
    [center:cdgx4emv]You gotta love 90-yr old Jamaican obsessed drug dealers.[/center:cdgx4emv]
    [center:cdgx4emv]Nuff Said.[/center:cdgx4emv]

Quote Originally Posted by Gondolez
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim

It doesn't make something not funny just because you didn't think it was. And why stop making funny/comedy threads in the Humor/Show Off area where they are supposed be.
    I've seen this a few times and I found it quite funny. Nothing great though.
    No, it's not that...it's just...almost everything he finds that has either already been posted or not, he posts it then he gets flamed by other members. I just simply stated an opinion, and some of the things I said were in fact, fact...I looked through some of the old threads and everyone said they weren't funny.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Saying so, Tim, it's his sense of humor, even if it is unusual. If you didn't like it then fine, by all means state your opinion. But he thought it was funny, and he decided to post it here, so fair enough.

stay legend