Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh fuck :/

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

oh fuck :/

The guy is biased and shit, but he has a point.

ONLY WATCH IF YOU ARE NOT SCREAMISH. [or however you spell it] THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS SOME SICK SHIT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SioDUyPe ... re=channel

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAnimator
    If you're like me and you didn't have a pair of 3d glasses handy, here's the regular video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YX_iVW ... feature=iv
    colour version. Thanks LittleAnimator.

stay legend

Re: oh fuck :/

Not just biased, but sickeningly seducing. A lot of supermarkets such as ASDA, Tesco and Sainsbury's get all of their meat from sane slaughterhouses, where the pain of the animal is as short lived as possible.

Yes, to make it worth while the animals cannot live a luxurious life; it would be uneconomical and we'd end up paying a lot more for meat than is necessary ( Taking into account affordable living ).

Saying that they'd turn you vegetarian is a ridiculously stupid thing to say. I've BEEN to a slaughterhouse and yes it was fucking horrible, but it doesn't make me not want to eat meat.

Assuming a Christian way of thinking, and that humans were intended to be the dominant race, this would mean that animals are there for food. Organisations such as the RSPCA and PETA are only focused on what humans do to animals for FOOD. Yes the beating isn't needed and the conditions could be improved, but turning vegetarian isn't going to fucking fix it. It's the slaughterhouse owner's fault. How is us not eating meat going to stop the employees beating the animals and somehow miraculously improve the conditions they live in? It isn't.

What they don't include is how animals are in the wild. They kill and eat other animals, but you don't see documentaries on how we should switch to vegetarianism to stop them killing each other.

If people care enough to stop eating meat, they should pay the extra money that free range products cost to encourage the use of free range. Not stop eating it altogether.

Btw Paul McCartney probably doesn't give a shit and is just doing it for the publicity and money. I bet he doesn't even know what the fuck he's talking about.

This is terrible.
    I knew it was bad, but this bad...?
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Not just biased, but sickeningly seducing. A lot of supermarkets such as ASDA, Tesco and Sainsbury's get all of their meat from sane slaughterhouses, where the pain of the animal is as short lived as possible.

Yes, to make it worth while the animals cannot live a luxurious life; it would be uneconomical and we'd end up paying a lot more for meat than is necessary ( Taking into account affordable living ).

Saying that they'd turn you vegetarian is a ridiculously stupid thing to say. I've BEEN to a slaughterhouse and yes it was fucking horrible, but it doesn't make me not want to eat meat.

Assuming a Christian way of thinking, and that humans were intended to be the dominant race, this would mean that animals are there for food. Organisations such as the RSPCA and PETA are only focused on what humans do to animals for FOOD. Yes the beating isn't needed and the conditions could be improved, but turning vegetarian isn't going to fucking fix it. It's the slaughterhouse owner's fault. How is us not eating meat going to stop the employees beating the animals and somehow miraculously improve the conditions they live in? It isn't.

What they don't include is how animals are in the wild. They kill and eat other animals, but you don't see documentaries on how we should switch to vegetarianism to stop them killing each other.

If people care enough to stop eating meat, they should pay the extra money that free range products cost to encourage the use of free range. Not stop eating it altogether.

Btw Paul McCartney probably doesn't give a shit and is just doing it for the publicity and money. I bet he doesn't even know what the fuck he's talking about.
    Couldn't have said it better myself

BTW: PETA ARE CLASSIFIED AS TERRORISTS LOLOL:
    http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/12 ... threat.php
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Skype summed it all up. Not surprising though, I still want to eat meat.

I wonder, if you take and breed humans in slaughter houses and process them as meat, and not tell the consumer what it is, will they really care? And then once they discover that they are actually eating humans, what will they say? This is saying if none of this information had any way of being leaked out or anything like that.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Skype

Actually, you have a very good point. I agree 100%.

But
    Never thought of that lol.

stay legend

Fanatic Enthusiast

This is fucking sick.

I'm not against killing them.. But this is just brutal. It is unnecessary and out of line.
    Animation Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90312
    Xbox Live: Dare Fusedd
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/powerfusev2

Fanatic Enthusiast

If you're like me and you didn't have a pair of 3d glasses handy, here's the regular video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YX_iVW ... feature=iv

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Thanks LA. I put the 3D glasses version up because in colour, it'd be horrible-er. But thanks man.

stay legend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast