Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast Shannon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    4,578

    5 Years of YouTube.

    http://www.youtube.com/fiveyear

    Yay for five years of a website taking up my life.

  2. #2
    Veteran Enthusiast Salazar-DE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Where are Smosh, RayWilliamJohnson, Wise beard man, and the million other contributors who have done a lot more than the people on that front page?

    I laughed at Adam Bahner though, what a sly dog.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Shannon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    4,578

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ecstasy
    Where are Smosh, RayWilliamJohnson, Wise beard man, and the million other contributors who have done a lot more than the people on that front page?

    I laughed at Adam Bahner though, what a sly dog.
    Yeah i know, Shane Dawson, Phillip Defranco, Shay Carl, and many more should be on there.

  4. #4
    Newbie Wobz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Posts
    13

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Wow... Alot changes in five years. When you said Smosh.. Like, Youtube completely changed their lives. It made their careers. For a few other people, too. Like Phillip DeFranco, and Shane Dawson.

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    I don't see Boxxy.

  6. #6
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shander
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ecstasy
    Where are Smosh, RayWilliamJohnson, Wise beard man, and the million other contributors who have done a lot more than the people on that front page?

    I laughed at Adam Bahner though, what a sly dog.
    Yeah i know, Shane Dawson, Phillip Defranco, Shay Carl, and many more should be on there.
    No he shouldn't. That guy is an uneducated fucking cretin. I hate him so much.

  7. #7
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    I didn't even watch the video, but PhillyD has still contributed to YouTube a lot, so he should be on there if he isn't, despite your opinions of him, Skype. And he's hardly uneducated.

  8. #8
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    I didn't even watch the video, but PhillyD has still contributed to YouTube a lot, so he should be on there if he isn't, despite your opinions of him, Skype. And he's hardly uneducated.
    SHUT UP I HATE HIM YOU SHOULD ALL HATE HIM TOO.

  9. #9
    Devoted Veteran Crono's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    end of time
    Posts
    11,490

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    I didn't even watch the video, but PhillyD has still contributed to YouTube a lot, so he should be on there if he isn't, despite your opinions of him, Skype. And he's hardly uneducated.
    Lol word, I like his stuff. At times I don't agree with him, but I don't bash him for that. Dude's funny, and always has good news.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast Lawn Feed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cheesy Grin
    Posts
    7,618

    Re: 5 Years of YouTube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    I didn't even watch the video, but PhillyD has still contributed to YouTube a lot, so he should be on there if he isn't, despite your opinions of him, Skype. And he's hardly uneducated.
    SHUT UP I HATE HIM YOU SHOULD ALL HATE HIM TOO.
    God yes.

    All this did was reminded me how much I hate all the youtube bloggers, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a blog made by a likeable person on youtube except for this one really funny black guy and that other dude who speaks with a crazy chinese accent.
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •