Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Senior Member Dr.Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Caifornia
    Posts
    455

    Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    Watch a two year old smoking 40 cigarettesa day (two packs) in Indnesia, China


    [youtube:30ep240s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE[/youtube:30ep240s]
    [center:2p3jlc3g][img]http://**********.com/img/1242188575.png[/img]
    Say NO to Durgs!
    Say YES to Tacos! xD
    [/center:2p3jlc3g]
    [center:2p3jlc3g]FeLiXeR asked me what were drugs!LOL![/center:2p3jlc3g]

  2. #2
    無駄な人生。美しい人生。 tenks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ///////////
    Posts
    1,919

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    HUURRRRRR!! Cool animation, just work on stiffness and try to rise the framerate a bit.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

    スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pinkot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,979

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    thats insane. You would think the parents would at least try o help him.

    Pingu

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    149

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    o.o thats just messed up...


    PS: wrong section lol

  5. #5
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    Damn, thats a really good animation.

    Seriously that kid's parents are messed up.
    [center:3sv7emzt]Thread[/center:3sv7emzt]

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Salazar-DE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by 10ks
    HUURRRRRR!! Cool animation, just work on stiffness and try to rise the framerate a bit.
    And now you look retarded.

    *Moved
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dr.Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Caifornia
    Posts
    455

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy
    thats insane. You would think the parents would at least try o help him.
    Yeah, the dad started to give him smokes as a joke but now it isnt a joke

    the dad should go to jail bitch
    [center:2p3jlc3g][img]http://**********.com/img/1242188575.png[/img]
    Say NO to Durgs!
    Say YES to Tacos! xD
    [/center:2p3jlc3g]
    [center:2p3jlc3g]FeLiXeR asked me what were drugs!LOL![/center:2p3jlc3g]

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast Bari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    3,745

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I found that absolutely hilarious, seeing the baby lean back and blowing the smoke up in the air had me cracking up. Yeah, its bad for him, but that is still so funny.

    Oh good god, lololololol

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pinkot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,979

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bari
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I found that absolutely hilarious, seeing the baby lean back and blowing the smoke up in the air had me cracking up. Yeah, its bad for him, but that is still so funny.

    Oh good god, lololololol
    that because 'he be gangsta'

    Pingu

  10. #10
    Senior Member Dr.Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Caifornia
    Posts
    455

    Re: Two Year Old Baby Smoking 2 Packs a Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bari
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I found that absolutely hilarious, seeing the baby lean back and blowing the smoke up in the air had me cracking up. Yeah, its bad for him, but that is still so funny.

    Oh good god, lololololol
    that because 'he be gangsta'

    LOL!
    If I were the parents I wouldn't give him shit even if he cried or did some other shit
    Those are retarded parents
    [center:2p3jlc3g][img]http://**********.com/img/1242188575.png[/img]
    Say NO to Durgs!
    Say YES to Tacos! xD
    [/center:2p3jlc3g]
    [center:2p3jlc3g]FeLiXeR asked me what were drugs!LOL![/center:2p3jlc3g]


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •