Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Super Mario 64 in 16 minutes

I hope this hasn't been shown already since it's quite popular. If it has go ahead and lock this.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 16+minutes
    This guy beats the game "Super Mario 64" (Might I add is the sexiest game alive) in 16 minutes!
    He uses tons of different glitches and whatnot. And this brought back tons of memories.
    How I miss the n64.
    Screw sony I'm getting a wii, I miss mario too much.
    NOW COMMENT ON THIS AMAZINGNESS.

edit- I almost forgot, when you finish watching go to the end. Like right after the credits. He says my favorite phrase by him
    Spoiler
    Spoiler
    Spoiler
    Not Really
    "THANK YOU SO MUCHA FOR TO PLAYING MY GAME!"
    I don't know why. I just always laugh when I hear him say that

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

I think I just had a braingasm. That was goddamn amazing.

It really looked in some parts like a computer was playing it though. . . the first two times at the Thwump fortress were totally identical until they got to the top. Even the timing. Creepy.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Wow some people have way to much time on their hands ... lol If only he could do that on shadow of the colossus then he would be my idol.

too much spare time? how silly, you silly rabbit. it only took 16 minutes to play an entire game of mario. he must have realized he was late for a wedding or something

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gimper
    Wow some people have way to much time on their hands ... lol If only he could do that on shadow of the colossus then he would be my idol.

too much spare time? how silly, you silly rabbit. it only took 16 minutes to play an entire game of mario. he must have realized he was late for a wedding or something
    Oh yes shadow of the colossus is a very hard and annoying game...
    I only got to like the 6th one then got bored
    edit- Just checked my game actually I had beaten the 8th one when I got bored of the game.
    Lol found some. It'd be too big of a file I guess for the whole game.
    Now that's what I call sex.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by EZCheeser
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimper

Oh yes shadow of the colossus is a very hard and annoying game...
    I only got to like the 6th one then got bored
    edit- Just checked my game actually I had beaten the 8th one when I got bored of the game.
    Lol found some. It'd be too big of a file I guess for the whole game.
    Now that's what I call sex.
    lol i wish i was that good i am stuck on number 12 or 13 the giant turtoise guy he pisses me off.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Xmpt
    Someone has no life lol.
    It's funny how whenever someobdy does something like this pople say "he has no life" and "way too muchtime on his hands" when really, they wish they could do what the video did.

I sure wish I could beat that game in sixteen minutes. Tookme a few months...

But you know what... I don't really know if that was a human playing or just a computer. I just can't believe how everything that was done was down to an amazing science. Especially the levels before Bowser, he sped along them and stook shortcuts and had so many close shaves. He almost fell off lots of times, but he ran full speed along the edge of the level... So I don't know if it's a computer or just a guy. All I know is that it's incredible. Hehe.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Enthusiast

He beat the game and only had sixteen stars, I wish I would have known all those glitches when i used to play.
    Brent says:
    ohhh babyyyyy
    Brent says:
    immm backkkkkk
    Darren says:
    *wipes it off*

Enthusiast

This video is definitely a guy who programmed a computer to do the moves for him.. BUT I hvae seen someone actually do this in the same amout of time, without cheating.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Quote Originally Posted by Silvereye
    This video is definitely a guy who programmed a computer to do the moves for him.. BUT I hvae seen someone actually do this in the same amout of time, without cheating.
    Then what makes you think he cheated if a real person replicated the same thing?

oh god, i loves that video lol

i got kinda sick of hearing "Here we go!" and "Hoo-hoo!" the whole time though confused_)

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I've seen that before....

That sure is good though

-SX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast