Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

.:HiGhLy:. got Endorphin!

Hey guys, I got endorphin, and wanted to share a couple of vids with you. Most will be original, and i hope you think they're innovative, lol. Don't want to be a clone

<.<

>.>

Well, here they are

slide and Tackle- Just a little slide-test-ish thing...

Jump and tackle- tried to use as little animation as possible, trying to get creative with the behaviors : P

slide2- Nice cinematic effects. Liked the angle

School desk tackle- Well, the prop took a long time to make, aswell as my first usage of the active pose feature.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Just sign up with youtube and host them there as for watching them ... couldn't woun't D/L

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gimper
    Just sign up with youtube and host them there as for watching them ... couldn't woun't D/L
    lol, well, the think is, I'm like banned from you-tube from my parents (overly controlling), and other places?
    I'm gay.

i upload mine at video.google.com
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Quote Originally Posted by Gray
    i upload mine at video.google.com
    OMG! I almost forgot that that even existed, lol. THx gray\

EDIT- Ok, now all anims are hosted on google video, thx to gray, yey! I have more, but they are too generic. I'll come up with an advanced scene later
    I'm gay.

YEY!

New endorphin. Was going for a cinematic feel. Not too original, but I made it look nice enough,

slide2
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    YEY!

New endorphin. Was going for a cinematic feel. Not too original, but I made it look nice enough,

slide2
    Wow your pretty good, you must have put a lip and a half on the end of that jump to make him flip like that lol.

[offtopic]I am working on my 5th right now so ecpect it soon enough[/offtopic]

Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    YEY!

slide2
    Wow your pretty good, you must have put a lip and a half on the end of that jump to make him flip like that lol.

lol, thx. Well, the secret to hat flip was that I made a force event right when he went off of the slide so he would be going fast enough to break through the "wall" thing, and I added a little "lip" block curving pwards at the end. Me, you, hotari and gray should get together and do an endorphin montage.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    [quote=.:HiGhLy:.]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".:HiGhLy:.":3trwp83c
    YEY!

slide2

lol, thx. Well, the secret to hat flip was that I made a force event right when he went off of the slide so he would be going fast enough to break through the "wall" thing, and I added a little "lip" block curving pwards at the end. Me, you, hotari and gray should get together and do an endorphin montage.[/quote:3trwp83c]

We could try but i don't know how we would do it ... like add on to eachothers animation or like a theme to animate?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B.A Baracus.
    i liked the flips very stylish
    you are very good indeed
    im working on endorphin myself....i suck though ^_^
    [center:q3tpp333]
    My Thread - 2 Years of rust ahoy![/center:q3tpp333]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast