Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bane Outtakes!

  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast Slashed's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK.
    Posts
    7,587

    Bane Outtakes!

    [youtube:isvgchdm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMPZ7WeDck[/youtube:isvgchdm]

    Amazing :')

  2. #2
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    That was pretty funny, I especially liked the part where Bane started free-styling. I guess he's one of the easiest characters to dub, ever.

  3. #3
    Devoted Veteran Strider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,330

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    Hahaha, that was really well done
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

    tumblr | last.fm

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of the Dreams
    Posts
    3,517

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    Haha, when I watched that film, we were going to see something else (canceled for some reason) so we saw what was on. The poster showed bane standing on a car and for whatever reason I hadn't heard that there was a new batman film. I only found out it was a batman film after the film because my brother told me lol.

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran Strider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,330

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Haha, when I watched that film, we were going to see something else (canceled for some reason) so we saw what was on. The poster showed bane standing on a car and for whatever reason I hadn't heard that there was a new batman film. I only found out it was a batman film after the film because my brother told me lol.
    I... What?
    How could you have watched this movie and not realized it was Batman...?
    What
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

    tumblr | last.fm

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Land of the Dreams
    Posts
    3,517

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Haha, when I watched that film, we were going to see something else (canceled for some reason) so we saw what was on. The poster showed bane standing on a car and for whatever reason I hadn't heard that there was a new batman film. I only found out it was a batman film after the film because my brother told me lol.
    I... What?
    How could you have watched this movie and not realized it was Batman...?
    What
    I don't even know. I've seen a movie which had the hulk in it and it wasn't the hulk, I just assumed it was the same sort of thing.

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast Hypo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    I assume you saw Avengers but this was all about Batman. I'm actually surprised at the video it was really well done. the "when I say no, you say..." part was awesome xD

  8. #8
    Devoted Veteran Strider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,330

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Haha, when I watched that film, we were going to see something else (canceled for some reason) so we saw what was on. The poster showed bane standing on a car and for whatever reason I hadn't heard that there was a new batman film. I only found out it was a batman film after the film because my brother told me lol.
    I... What?
    How could you have watched this movie and not realized it was Batman...?
    What
    I don't even know. I've seen a movie which had the hulk in it and it wasn't the hulk, I just assumed it was the same sort of thing.
    You're a strange, strange person...
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

    tumblr | last.fm

  9. #9
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    guiz itz not badman but de drak night raises

    omg lrn2movies

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pinkot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,979

    Re: Bane Outtakes!

    Haha, this was great. Really well done. Bane can spit some mad lyrics yo.

    Pingu


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •