Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Obama Hawk - International Trailer

Creating an animated series about a hawk-human hybrid in a parallel Alaskan animal universe, who soars about orating and crushing evil. This is the trailer:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/So0ogcugv-g[/youtube]

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    Higgins

Banned

Re: Obama Hawk - International Trailer

[youtube:e62aslmf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So0ogcugv-g&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:e62aslmf]

Fixed it for lazy people.

I don't know what to say about it other than the music is effective but it looks a bit tacky.

Veteran Enthusiast

And this is in anonymous animation why?
    Locked.

An unmatched masterpiece, already a classic. This is what life is all about, folks.

Obama Hawk is life, Obama Hawk is love.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

Big Boss

That was some good shit, son.

"Stupid is as stupid does," says Obama Hawk (played by Tom Hanks in an Oscar-winning performance) as he discusses his relative level of intelligence with a stranger while waiting for a bus. Despite his sub-normal IQ, Hawk leads a truly charmed life, with a ringside seat for many of the most memorable events of the second half of the 20th century. Entirely without trying, Obama teaches Elvis Presley to dance, becomes a football star, meets John F. Kennedy, serves with honor in Vietnam, meets Lyndon Johnson, speaks at an anti-war rally at the Washington Monument, hangs out with the Hippies, defeats the Chinese national team in table tennis, meets Richard Nixon, discovers the break-in at the Watergate, opens a profitable shrimping business, becomes an original investor in Apple Computers, and decides to run back and forth across the country for several years. Meanwhile, as the remarkable parade of his life goes by, Obama Hawk never forgets Jenny (Robin Wright Penn), the girl he loved as a boy, who makes her own journey through the turbulence of the 1960s and 1970s that is far more troubled than the path Obama happens upon. Featured alongside Tom Hanks are Sally Field as Obama's mother; Gary Sinise as his commanding officer in Vietnam; Mykelti Williamson as his ill-fated Army buddy who is familiar with every recipe that involves shrimp; and the special effects artists whose digital magic place Obama hawk amidst a remarkable array of historical events and people. ~ Chimera, darkdemon site owner

Moonlight Road: 210/600

So deep, I cry evrytim.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::