Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    who cares

Mother abuses son, son wants to stay with dad, mom tries to press charges on dad

they are divorced btw

Watch until around 9 minutes, then skip to around the 50 minute mark to watch from there. Idk if this should go in the debate section, however since it is a video, i'll leave it here unless staff says otherwise.

Son: "I don't want to get out"
    Mom: "I'm sorry, you're a child, you don't get to make all the decisions"

are you fucking kidding me
    nope
    steam id: specialbacon

The father being called Caleb, it's really weird to see her face the camera and say something to a person with the same name as I have.

And clearly the kid has made his own decision, yet the woman's so fucking stupid about it.

Edit: Wow, whenever someone else gets involved that woman just suddenly starts crying, she feels so fake.

Edit2: Smart thing to get the cops involved when you've abused your son by the way. That's sorta stupid.

Edit3: She gets more irrelevant the further I watch.
    Also "What do I do officer?" could be in a kids' tv show, especially the way she said it
    Last edited by Caleb; 14 Jun 2013 at 07:05 PM.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

DD addict
    What he did there's amazing, even tough I kinda feel sorry for his mom, but what she did there was stupid as well.

Banned
    "I will hit you again"

Yea, the officer should've just arrested her then and there. Pretty much a confession to child abuse right there.