Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The ghost car

Dedicated Member

The ghost car

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AW4PDE2PwWw

You need to watch it all to see what happens

I havent seen this posted yet so here it is!

614th post on 2/24 2:14

TNA
    Wow, just wow. I don't know how somebody could pull that off. I don't believe in the supernatural, but that is pretty wierd. Still, how could somebody pull it off......

TNA
    I watched it some more. The time when it disapears, you can see that the tape skips to another time in the video.

what bout this :
    i know that road the fence is so lose you can drive a truck under it, the wire fence is attached at the top of the poles not at the bottom so you can drive through it lifting the fence bottom up

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    what bout this :
    i know that road the fence is so lose you can drive a truck under it, the wire fence is attached at the top of the poles not at the bottom so you can drive through it lifting the fence bottom up
    Yeah, but there would not have been time for someone to run out and hold up the fence for the guy to drive under. And if you say that he just drove through it and it went back down, then the fence would have still been moving, or bent up for metal, when bent, holds its shape to an extent. I personally think it was either edited. I do not believe in the supernatural.

Dedicated Member
    Yeah it was most likely edited, no way around or through those bars.

614th post on 2/24 2:14

Quote Originally Posted by B4R1 B4N6
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    what bout this :
    Yeah, but there would not have been time for someone to run out and hold up the fence for the guy to drive under. And if you say that he just drove through it and it went back down, then the fence would have still been moving, or bent up for metal, when bent, holds its shape to an extent. I personally think it was either edited. I do not believe in the supernatural.
    er, you wouldn't need someone to hold the fence up. You would just drive through it, it would lift up unde your car. Anyways, kinda freakay, but nothing too scary. If it had started flying, or eating people, noe that would've been cool. Still, nice pick.
    I'm gay.