Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Creative Writing

Everything below was written at random

I walked out of my house with my soccer ball in in my hand at my cleets in the other. As I trudged out the door I could hear my mom shouting within the house. I heard her say, Be back by 5 o'clock! I shot daggers at the house and walked away. As I walked up the corner to the stop sign I saw the light turn green. Without a moment of thought I ran! Thinking that I would be able to make it across the street with a stroke of luck. Although I was wrong. As my foot hit the street floor the light turned red. I stopped in the middle of the street looking both ways aimlessly. I was thinking that they wouldn't move until I got out of their way. But I was DEAD wrong! They accelerated at full force as if in a race. L-like they wanted to kill me! Screaming at the top of my lungs I screamed out. "I-I'm going to Die!"
    I've seen movies where events like this took place and decided to try out what they did. Jump the car. While still Screaming I did a 90? turn and leaped. I was short, and ended up rolling off the top of the car just to fall behind it and get ran over by the next one! I The cars just kept going, too! They didn't stop to help me!
    I was on the ground. Not able to move. Sad, and Scared. I looked around to try and find help. i saw a man sitting on a bench just watching me. But it seemed as if he didn't know I was there. It was as if he was staring right through me! I scramed out to him, but all the came out was a soft squeal which brought tears to my eyes. THe man got up. I smiled with ters dripping from my eyes thinking he was going to come over and help me. As He got up he faced the opposite direction and...Left. My smile turned to a frown, then the face of a small little bot left for dead. I layed there on the ground as the life behind me slowly disappeared.

WORST STORY I'VE EVER WRITTEN.
    15 MIN. TOPS. >.>
    [center:n6wbk0q1][/center:n6wbk0q1]

Re: Creative Writing

I can wholeheartedly believe your closing sentiment. That did very little for me. You shot daggers at a house?

Re: Creative Writing

[quYouote="Damon"]You shot daggers at a house?[/quote]
    You've never heard that saying?
    [center:n6wbk0q1][/center:n6wbk0q1]