Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Hellish story

Chapter 1
    [Day 1]
    [1.04pm-Sean's School]
    Im Sean and this is my story:
    I woke up not knowing what had happened then it all came back the horror I had just been through,I didn't want to remember but something,just something brought it back whether it was good or evil I would not know.I picked up the gun I had found next to the corpse of the headteacher and crawled over to the door not knowing if "They" were still here,hoping they weren't I opened my desk and took out a note I found near the body and read it one more time before continuing out into the dark of the hallway.

Chapter 2
    [Day 1]
    [1.08pm]
    I crept out into the hallway and saw one of them but it never saw me so I ran into the janitor closet,there I found a shotgun and 3 grenades that had tags saying "Use only on Doomsday" I had to take them.I took a grenade, quickly pulled the tab, and slung it into the hallway. I didn't need to wait long before there was an explosion, a bright light lit the hallway and a tremor shook the ground. There were screams from the zombie creatures, I ran out with my shotgun and picked off the rest of the bitches that took my friends and killed most of them, "Where are you Bolt!" I shouted desperately, "Jon, where are you??".No response,this was the moment I had dreaded most they weren't in the classroom or the closet or even their favourite place in the world the lunch hall.I panicked.I ran through the school yelling their names then I heard a familiar voice.It said "Hello Sean remember me?" then I felt the bullet sink into my gut "Im a goner"I thought then I collapsed into a world of pain I never thought I'd leave then it faded into nothing and I heard the voices I never thought I'd hear again.It was Bolt and Jon.

Chapter 3
    [Day 2]
    [12.00am-Jon's house]
    I woke with a start at the sound of footsteps,at first I thought I was still at school and I was being tested by "Them" but then I realised where I was.I tried to speak but I could only gargle because my voicebox was not working properly so I tried to get up.Unsuccessful so I allowed my pain and sorrow drift away into dreams and nightmares.Later,I woke up and noticed a bit more about my surroundings,there was Bolt,Sleeping lazily and there was a wierd computer console,which Jon was playing with pivot on.I tried to get up,success,I tried to say "How in hell did I get here??" but all that came out was "Wtf??".I was joined by the friends who didn't even know I was consious and I told them the full story,they had been able to fill in what was happening in between my story so I found it much easier to talk.I was in the middle of a sentence when a "Thump Thump" came on the door.I dived for my shotgun and rolled across the floor into an aiming position."THUMP THUMP" It came louder this time like someone or something was feeling its way to a hollow spot.There was a quiet pause then a deafening crunch as the roof came down on Bolt.He screamed as one after another the creatures jump in the roof onto his spine which we could hear could not take much more.I took a grenade out of my pocket.I ran pulled outr the pin and chucked it through the hole.An explosion.Screeches came as the creatures that had survived rammed through walls and doors at every side.We were cornered.They started to move in on Bolt but Bolt grabbed at a loose floorboard and pulled.Underneath there were sniper rifle and clips.Bolt grabbed at one and sliced a bullet clean through five creatures heads.They exploded as deafening rounds went off one by one from both Bolts sniper and my shotgun but then I noticed a difference.Where was Jon?I picked off a few more and ran towards a pile of wreckage.I checked it.There was Jon.Unconsious but alive.I carried him to the corner where bolt was.We finished the fight and ran into the bunker.Was I safe anymore???
    To Be continued........

Re: The Hellish story

Very nice, caught my attention now some things I would like to know, is this a short story because your chapters are VERY short, if this isn't a short story, maybe consider adding a little more detail into the chapters, I also find it strange that the school has shotguns and grenades in their closets.

so I took them and threw a grenade into the hallway,there was an explosion and screeches of zombies or whatever they are exploding then I ran out with my shotgun and picked off the rest of the bitches(<--haha, I love that) that took my friends and killed most of them "Where Are you Bolt?" I shouted then "Jon where are you??"
    ^
    Now this sentence has potential to be very epic, it just needs a little spruce. maybe make it look like so:
    I took a grenade, quickly pulled the tab, and slung it into the hallway. I didn't need to wait long before there was an explosion, a bright light lit the hallway and a tremor shook the ground. There were screams from the zombie creatures, I ran out with my shotgun and picked off the rest of the bitches that took my friends and killed most of them, "Where are you Bolt!" I shouted desperately, "Jon, where are you??"
    So epic yes?
    Your story caught my attention, let me know when you get the rest done, I'm eager to read it! ^.^
    v The Thread v

*Fact*My janitor was a Psychopath*Fact*
    LOL!!!

OH! lol that explains the shotgun and the grenades alright!
    v The Thread v

Well first fo all I wanted it to have SOMETHING to do with DD cause I LOVE IT!!!!

*Goes over to hyper area and starts climbing the walls*YEE HA!!1

Bumpdate more story attached

E: Soz guys but LOCK PLZ im not continuing this story but a different one I may unlock sometime in the future but not for a loooooooong time.

Edit:Fine dont lock then Ill leave it open.

SS: Learn to edit. Also do you want this thread locked or not?

Ouh cmon, leave unlocked so that we can comment, i love the fact that besides the situation, jon is animating at the PC. Good story, but im kinda sick of zombies stories >_>.