Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Survivor's Journal. >Currently on Chapter 1<

Updates: Sorry if something is spelled wrong at times, it can be harder than it seems. If you see it say a time but not a different day, it is just the same day that was stated last. And guys if you have ideas don't be afraid to speak up, I could very well use yours! And feedback on how you like it is EXTREMELY appreciated, its what makes me continue writing, so even constructive criticism will be appreciated! P.S. if you notice any typing error please tell me!

[Day 1] 1:47 P.M.

Estimated time is 1:50 P.M. last thing I remember is the helicopter taking us to the army base safe haven went down, we thought no one on the copter was infected, sadly we were wrong. I just woke up, I must be the only crash survivor, I'm not sure how many people are left in general, lets hope theres more than it seems like when I look at this city. The Big Apple, New York.. One of the biggest cities in the world, a ghost town.

[8:24 P.M.]

Its getting dark, my barricades are finally setup, lets hope if I stay quite that none of those infected monsters won't find me.

[Day 2] 1:19 A.M.

Fear can keep you awake forever it seems like, not that id try to fall asleep now anyway. But one abrupt noise caught my attention, someone running and screaming, a dreadful moaning wasn't far behind him. I wish I could save him.. But they will all come to me. During things like this you have to remember not to try to save everyone if it endangers you and other people that WERE prepared.

[Day 3] 9:30 A.M.

Survived another night, lucky for me the copter crashed in the right state.. I'll need to find some survivors and move on. Today I found a pistol, I'm not sure what type it is it looks like one of those creatures thought it was a chew toy, it fires, it kills, its good. I found another survivor today, lucky for me they had found a hunting shop, stocked with ammunition and various rifles, seems like even when your going through hell, God gave us a nice miracle there. I was surprised no one else hadn't scavenged it already.

[2:35 P.M.]

Me and the other survivor are in great shape for our situation, but his ankle bothers him, he cant run without a slight limp. Before I forget, let me record his name: Micheal Stanlon he's a good guy, I think he will be able to make it nearly half way..

[7:28 P.M.]

Getting dark, were getting ready we got a nice place all barricaded up, we will just be quiet and have another safe night, Hopefully.

[4:46 A.M.]

Actually got some sleep tonight.. But I woke up to find Micheal cowering in the corner, I went to move but then I heard it, munching, crunching chewing sounds.I reached for my gun, but it was not there I look over at Micheal,Then I saw the gun next to him covered in blood. I heard the chewing stop and grabbed a board with some nails in it and asked if he was OK. I seen another dead body next to him, must've been what infected him.. or his lunch, Sadly theres nothing I can do.. Let's say I'm alone again..
    Blue says:
    My penis is going in something.
    Blue says:
    They don't need experience.
    Blue says:
    All they have to do is sit there for all I care.

Old Newbie

Re: Survivor's Journal. >Currently on Chapter 1<

Woah.
    kinda enjoyed tht it was in style of a diary when im a personal hater of diarys.

but its almost th same as the last stand flash games.
    If U Fail at something.....

[url]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u95/Techyons/Comedy%204/th_motivator1550218.jpg[/

curtz? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51272

nice writing like it! theres many good stories here on DD hehehe
    [center:1n4lo0gx]Animations|Forum Rules
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1243195837.png[/img][/center:1n4lo0gx][center:1n4lo0gx][/center:1n4lo0gx][center:1n4lo0gx]<3 to Sapphire for the Awesome sig[/center:1n4lo0gx]

Lol thanks to both of you guys, and yeah I did the intro mainly like last stand because I got some of the inspiration from that. It will be a lot different though. I'll try to add more soon, its 2:25 A.M. in my time zone im gonna get some sleep in a few minutes.
    Blue says:
    Blue says:
    Blue says:

I think the next part should be
    I woke up to find Micheal cowering in the corner,I went to move but then I heard it,munching,crunching chewing sounds.I reached for my gun,but it was not there I look over at micheal,Then I saw the gun next to him covered in blood.I heard the chewing stop and grabbed a board with some nails in it then waited........

Nice, ill probably do that if you dont mind. I wasn't gonna make him live long anyways so thats a good twist.
    Blue says:
    Blue says:
    Blue says:

Yay!!!!
    New Part!!!
    I noticed that soon micheal started to moan and turn greener than he was before,I heard him say one last thing before he fully turned,it was "Run............UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!". There was only one thing for it,I smashed the board through his skull and ran grabbing my pistol and hunters rifle on the way,I felt sad that I had lost a new friend but was happy that I killed the evil bloodthirsty creature,Oh what a life I have,Now I'm hiding in a pawn shop where I found some more ammo and grenades,Now all I do is wait,wait for the pain of the city to wash over again......