Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    residing in the very depths of my imagination

Kaia and Kaycee's World Unseen...

Hello everyone and welcome to our thread! Kaycee and I *Kaycee grumbles* decided to do something I don't think anyone has ever done on Dark Demon. We have made a joint thread in the Literature Section! *Kaycee pokes Kaia and whispers something in her ear* -_- But of course you know it's in the Literature Section because you had to go through the Lit Section to get here...ANYWAY! I kinda pressured haha KINDA pressured...dont listen to her....shes COMPLETLEY underestimating her ability of guilt trippin me.. Kaycee into doing this with me ^^ but I think she stil loves me. *Kacyee whispers to crowd* "HELP ME!" So this is going to be mostly my writing with a LOT of Kaycee edits. Read, comment, enjoy, and have fun!

so this is the short story i wrote for the first short story of the week contest...i'm posting it hear so i can get some opinions b/c we both really like it but we want 2 hear wut u guys have 2 say ^^ please and thank you!

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!” I shrieked. I would have turned to any defensive strategy had he not pushed me into the cell and slammed the door with a deafening crash. I held up my violently shaking hands and almost hurled at the intensity of the smell from the dry blood now caked onto my wrists. My body grew tense as I rigidly observed my filthy dark cell which displayed no hint of familiarity, lacking windows, beds, and water. I was horribly and undeniably alone with only the knowledge of how much hate was in this cold and dark place.

The anger inside of me erupted like a bubbling volcano. I was panting and my heart raced so fast that any small movement on my part threatened to cause it to explode. I raced to the door and began hammering it with my fists and with what breath I had left I screamed, “I DIDN’T DO IT! Y-YOU HA-HAVE THE WRONG PERSON! LET ME OUT! I- I’M INNOCENT!” My words at first confident soon lost their menace and were traded with words of consistent plea. My hands now bruised and cut, were covered in a mixture of both dry and wet blood from my various wounds and the door was now decorated with streaks of red dye that eerily depicted the amount of blood I had lost.

My cries continued in anguish for what felt like hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat lifeless and numb with my back against the cold barren wall, facing the only exit that was to forever remain unreachable. When I first arrived here in this desolate place I felt the need to grasp the thoughts of my former life, of freedom, of love, everything that seemed unattainable now. I attempted to remain sane trying to remember faces of past loved ones that had slowly dissipated years ago, not securable even by memory. I chuckled maliciously at former attempts for myself to remain at least a shell of what I once was.

I stared indifferent at the door understanding that it would only open for my “feeding,” of stale bread that tasted like ash and water that was stagnant. I wanted nothing more than to heave the foul “food” up and out of my stomach, to not feel it residing in my body.
    The man who walked in with my tray of “food” today was lean and muscular but I knew his stature was easily breakable for he was young. He set the tray down in front of me and turned to leave until I threateningly whispered, “You’re next.”

“Excuse me?” he turned to look at me and I could see him wince under the flaming heat of my glare.

“They told you why I’m here didn’t they?” my voice was snide and my eyes lit up dark, foreboding, and unforgiving. “They say I killed all of those girls. Just you wait. The second I’m out of this cell I’m coming after you.” I wasn’t able to control my insanity anymore. “WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO RIP OFF YOUR LIMBS ONE BY ONE BEFORE I PULL YOUR HEART OUT FROM THE MIDDLE OF YOUR CHEST! I WILL LEAVE YOU HERE TO ROT!!” and I burst into maniacal laughter as he uncomfortably strode away. I presumed he was going to tell the one who was in charge of this hell-hole. Ahhh. I was going to have company soon.

As my crazed laughter continued, I found I couldn’t stop it from bursting from the very depths of my chest. I finally realized nothing mattered anymore; there was nothing and no one to live for. I was my very own master, the only one who could end this altogether. I kept laughing realizing that they were so foolish to believe me to be under THEIR control when in fact I was the ruler of my own fate. They could not contain me, they could not rule or win over me, and they meant nothing. I raged around the room, clawing at everything around me and at myself, pulling at my hair and face finally reaching my throat. I clawed at my jugular until a warm thick liquid spilled out onto my hands and under my nails. I collapsed beneath my own weight exhausted, unable to move or feel anything around me but still with a vengeful and malignant smile of dark and foreboding happiness. The blackness soon swirled around me and as I heard the guards breaking down the door I was able to gasp two more words before losing sense of everything. “I won.”
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1230967952.png[/img]

Enthusiast

Re: A World Unseen...

Nice story but how is the title relevant for the story? Nice job on that one you should continue it like when he goes to heaven or such or make a prologue of it.
    |AG|Forum Rules|DB%W Clan|Twilight Clan
    I am the Rice King! Bow down to my riceyness!
    [center:17vwqg1n][/center:17vwqg1n]
    Credits to Amber for the sig and ViciousDuck for the Rank bar.

Credz and Thanks to Forbes for being an awesome friend and buying me V.I.P.

residing in the very depths of my imagination

Re: A World Unseen...

oh! well, the title isn't acutally for that particular story..."The World Unseen" is the name of the thread...i'll take that into consideration ^^ one of the elements i like about this story though is that u really don't know if she did it or not (i know it wasn't specified in the story but i think i imagined this person being a girl)
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1230967952.png[/img]

Re: Kaia and Kaycee's World Unseen...

Fucking amazing. You and Kaycee are two very good storywriters. If this is the end, you should make a sequel or something. Maybe the other side of the story, from the girls who got killed or the people of the jail your main character was in. Hope to see more stories.

Enthusiast

Re: Kaia and Kaycee's World Unseen...

OMGOMGZOMG That's wuz FRIGIN' good! That was one of the best stories I've ever read, MAKE A SEQUEL!
    [center:3os0a0g2]KATY PERRY DRESSES LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN. [/center:3os0a0g2]