Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Fish - Into the mind of Sean Greensburgh

Diary log 218 January 21, 2009:
    Greg visited today, he said I was different than I used to be... So I killed him, I don't feel different. How dare he say such a thing about me! I say he's different, I say everyone's different!... If it weren't for my fish Charlie I'd go insane. Speaking of Charlie, he's been especially talkative today, him and his ramblings, he tried to get me to hurt myself in several different ways today, I told him that I would only if he regaled me with another one of his wonderful stories. Charlie agreed, and told me about how mankind doesn't deserve to live, and that I should just grab a knife and kill every living person I see. Oh, what a laugh we shared afterward.

Diary log 219 January 22, 2009:
    I went to the supermarket today, I took along Charlie and had quite a conversation with him about crime. I saw a jacket I wanted really badly, Charlie told me I should just take it and leave, I replied saying that that would be stealing, and stealing is wrong, "Who says so, Sean?" Charlie asked, I answered that it was a law not to steal. Charlie told me that people are imperfect, and that if we make a system of laws and order, that it must also be flawed. How could I argue with that? So, doing what Charlie suggested I took the jacket, ripped off the tag, put it on and left. I'm glad I'm friends with Charlie...

Diary log 220 January 23, 2009:
    I'm so bored, Charlie won't talk to me for some reason, So I decided to watch Television and saw my friend Greg on the news. "Local 27-year-old man, Gregory Beck, Is missing" The Newscaster said " If you see this man, please report it to the local police immediately.". "I know where Greg is! Maybe I should call." I said to myself. Soon after I said that, I heard charlie call to me from my room, I hurried in, Charlie told me that if anyone were to find out that Greg was dead in my house, they'd take me away and I'd never see Charlie again. The mere thought of being away from my best friend would give me such a horrible feeling of angst, so once again following Charlie's advice I didn't tell another single human being about Greg.

Diary log 221 January 24, 2009:
    I looked at the other side of my street today,and saw a few children playing with matches outside. They looked as if they were having such fun,starting small fires and building them up and putting them out, of course, until a stray flame hit a large patch of dry grass which quickly spread to a local house catching fire to it. "Such evil in this world, in humanity..." I thought to myself, "Yes, it's true." Charlie told me from his tank on the other side of my room. How did Charlie know what I was thinking? And has he always known my thoughts..?

Diary log 222 January 25, 2009:
    Charlie's words burn into me more and more every hour, I feel as if a manifestation of unadulterated hatred is feeding off these words and growing inside me. Thoughts of strong discontent and ill will toward man seemed to pop in and out of my head, like Charlie was in there. I didn't want to accept these feelings, but somehow I felt I had to, or else Charlie would punish me in some strange way. I'm growing more aware every day that Charlie may not have to best advice to give, but I'm also growing afraid..

Diary log 223 January 26 ,2009:
    Mr. Johannes visited me today, he came to complain about the smell given off from my house,probably from Greg, I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about, bid him good day, and closed the door. Soon after, Mrs. Ronalds came over also complaining of the odor of my humble abode. I told her it was nothing to worry about. Charlie, sitting here with me as I write this says that I should kill the next being to walk through my door, he didn't bother to- Oh, look there, a small squadron of police officers, it seems that Charlie was right. I hear them knocking at the door right now, I guess I'll go greet them..

NEWS CENTRAL CHANNEL 46

After 5 days of searching, police have found suspect, Sean Greensburgh, with the body of Gregory Beck in his basement. When Officers Ramirez, Jones, and Johnson knocked at the door of Sean, he courteously let them in, and asked what the problem was. While explaining the situation Mr. Greensburgh, the officers noticed him whispering to himself periodically, when he saw this, Sean Greensburgh quickly reached for a steak knife on his lamp stand and tried to attack Officer Johnson, fortunately, he stepped out of the way and managed to use his tazer on the suspect. Later, after the body was found and Sean Greensburgh was arrested, Detective Dick Marty saw him speaking to a dead goldfish he affectionately called "Charlie".

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Fish

That was kind of disturbing but i loved it. The way you wrote it, you can really get the feeling that this guy is insane.
    Keep it up, I want more.

Enthusiast

UPDATED STORY!

I actually lol'd a bit.
    Pretty good, though I have the feeling it's been done before.
    Maybe not through a fish though.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSTi5
    I actually lol'd a bit.
    Done before? where? I feel so unoriginal now :[

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledina
    I actually lol'd a bit.
    Oh I don't know. Just ignore that. It's just that whenever I read a story involving a psychotic person I always get this feeling of cliche. The idea of a insane person being told to do bad things through a voice other than himself isn't the most unique thing ever if you know what I mean. Whenever I read a story such as this I'm usually uninterested unless it is something very unique. I'm expecting too much though. It's really pretty good.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Garbledina
    I actually lol'd a bit.
    Oh I don't know. Just ignore that. It's just that whenever I read a story involving a psychotic person I always get this feeling of cliche. The idea of a insane person being told to do bad things through a voice other than himself isn't the most unique thing ever if you know what I mean. Whenever I read a story such as this I'm usually uninterested unless it is something very unique. I'm expecting too much though. It's really pretty good.
    I definitely admit the schizophrenic killer thing is pretty cliche.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Fish - Into the mind of Sean Greensburgh

Crazy. I love it.
    The news, is that the end? It shouldn't be. I was sad when charlie died, I liked him. You did a good job of pulling me into the story.