Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Delta 1 by Chainblade

i'm a kid so dont be too harsh
    Also my characters thoughts were suposed to be in italica, sorry

Vert breathed in the crisp mountain air. It was a long deep breath, the longest he had ever had. “It’s a good day to die” He said to himself. “You say that every day sergeant” Whined Private Alpha. “That’s because EVERY day is good day to die” Responded Vert. They all had codenames, no real names. They were born to fight, live to fight and will die in a fight. Vert gazed at the countless enemies ahead of him and whispered to himself “It’s a GREAT day to die” He raised his battle rifle, checked to see if it was loaded and ran.

Chapter 1
    The base was cold, dark and wet. Vertigo or Delta 1 as he was codenamed was used to these conditions. Some bases run by the Asset of ordered spies or AOS as its was called were just NOT correct living conditions. But hey, at least there’s a water tap and a bed to sleep in Vert thought. He’d been in MUCH worse conditions. Crammed in a suitcase on a 12 hour plane trip counted as one of those times. But he was doing it all for a good cause, the Governor of the AOS said if he did this mission he would be granted Commander of the AOS and he would be the governor’s 2nd in command, and he’ll have his own squad and everything.
    He got up grabbed his pistol and left the room. He walked outside and looked around at the beauty of the mountains as if looking at them for the first time. When I’m in combat I never notice the wonder around me It’s true, Vert had been to marvelous places but never had time to just sit back and enjoy the view. Instead he has to worry about his how bad his wounds were or if his gun was reloaded or if there were snipers in the area. All part of being a Spy/Soldier
    He spotted a man in the distance and raised he gun. The man was far away but he was unarmed and he put his hands up. Vert walked slowly towards him looking around as if suspecting an ambush or something. The man dropped to his knees and Vert noticed his arm was bleeding severely. He was 3 meters away from the man and then a CRACK rang threw the air. Vert ducked behind a rock and checked if he was hit. He checked again and it wasn’t him who was shot. It was the man. Vert peaked his head out and was greeted by heavy machine gun fire. He only had his enforcer pistol. The man was shot in the chest and was bleeding fast.
    Vert couldn’t get to him. The machine gun fire kept coming. Don’t these guys reload! He checked again the man was still there. Vert tried to get to him but was nearly shot as a bullet skimmed him shoulder and Vert darted back into cover. Vert stuck his hand out and blind fired but it was useless. The bullets kept coming. Then an object was thrown behind the rock. He looked at it. It was a grenade. Aw great. BOOM

Chapter 2

Vert woke up and looked around him. He was dizzy and couldn’t manage to get up. His head was ringing and he realized it was a flash grenade. There was no gunfire he. The man! He looked out and bolted to the man. Vert was too late. He was dead. Vert checked for any dog tags or ID or something he could give his family but nothing except some gum, and some string in his pocket. Vert was disappointed and angry. He kicked the dirt and swore but he knew that won’t change a thing. Another civilian dead. Great another to add to list of the 10 million other civilians dead cuz of this war
    Vert straitened his back and went back inside. They knew where he was. They know now. Vert packed the very little he had and left a remote detonator inside. There could be no trace of him being here. He activated it and the whole house blew. He had nowhere to go. All his checkpoint bases the A.O.S had arranged were destroyed. Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Gamma, and now delta base were gone. Did I forget to mention that Delta base was Vert’s home? Vert WAS delta. One of the last Spy squad soldiers. All the bases he had been to were the previous homes of Vert’s allies, Companions, partners they could even be called his friends. Vert banished this thought from his head. No, not friends, spies don’t have friends.
    The guns he was carrying were getting heavy and were slowing him down. He dumped the ones he didn’t need off a nearby cliff. He only kept a Machine gun and a pistol. The two most important guns to a spy. Vert saw a village in the distance. Relived he ran towards it. Then it was gone, the village exploded in a ball of fire. Vert misjudged how close the village was. He covered behind a rock as rocks and mud and fire raced past the rock. Then he heard nothing. For one second of Vert’s life he heard absolutely nothing. Then he heard talking. It was getting closer. Is it a civilian or enemy? When he heard a gun cock he realized it was enemy. He popped out shooting and his first target fell. He threw a ammo clip in the air, snap kicked the man in the chest and jumped as the clip smoothly slid in his gun. He fired again and the man was finished. He checked the bodies to see who he was up against. He read the tags in astonishment. His jaw dropped. He reached in the first mans pocked and found a note. Vert eyes widened and he just store in horror. No, no no impossible
    The tags said
    AOS: Alpha
    And the other said
    AOS: Beta
    The paper read
    Your next target: AOS: Vertigo (Delta)

Chapter 3

Vert just couldn't stop staring at the tags. He held back the anger and tears forming in his head. Why would they betray me? I was their ally! How could Alpha and Beta accept that mission? Why! Vert’s mind was filled with whys. Vert suddenly realized the whole war was staged by the AOS so they could kill civilians. He had a minute of silence as he thought. The best thing to do now was to think about what he would do now. He would get revenge. He NEEDS revenge. Vert walked to his private jet. The AOS were supposed to pick him up. Which means there will be a ambush Vert saw the jet. There was no one in sight. Knew it He reloaded and saw a foot behind the first wheel of the plane. He walked slowly towards the man. The man was ready. The man jumped out as fast as lighting but Vert was faster. He zoomed behind the man shot him 3 times in the back and picked up his body. He used it as a shield as 5 men popped out at him pistols blazing. Vert returned fire, but when his human shield started to break he threw it at the last 2 men, distracting them as he quickly finished them off. He turned and saw the plane starting to take off! Darn! I need to get on that plane! He lunged his gun forward and shot, delivering a wicked precise shot to the pilot's head. The plane slowed down as Vert ran towards it, tried to open the entrance but it said password denied. He tried several more times and it didn't work. Vert smashed it open. He punched it and kicked it until it was loose enough to tear off. The co-pilot emerged from his hiding spot with his hands up. “TAKE ME TO THE AOS BASE” Vert shouted. The co-pilot took too long to decide and Vert shot his pistol upwards to scare him. “Okay Okay” he responded. Vert followed him to the cockpit. Vert sat right behind him, with his gun pressed against the chair, just in case he tried to crash the plane. Soon they were off. Time for revenge

Chapter 4

The plane landed at a rainforest setting. The landing pad clearly said AOS. Vert threw the pilot out of the plane and said “Go, start a new life, don't serve these pigs” The Co-pilot thanked him and ran into the jungle. Vert gazed ahead. There was a towering black building, with no windows, surrounded by hundreds of guards and many lazer trip wires and traps. Vert breathed the thick air. Get ready AOS, your former soldiers home Vert was a top trained soldier, and he was trained for everything, including top guarded bases. Infact, Vert was trained by being ordered to try to infiltrate THIS base. But Vert noticed that there are double the guards than in training. They must have known I was coming Vert hid in a bush and aimed at the outer base guard. Vert checked for anybody else. This guard was alone. Vert shot him in head and took his gun. It was a sniper, perfect for this kind of mission. He advanced forwards, sniping guards when ever he saw they were alone. The rest he would deal with later. The operation took 2 hours to get to the actual base. Vert popped out and noticed Charlie and Gamma. Vert smiled and said “Remember me?” He noticed their look of surprise on their faces. He shot them both. No mercy He shot the lock clean off the door and threw a grenade in the room. He heard the satisfying yell of death and knew the room was clear. He walked in. The next door was just at the end of this hallway, but the hallway was covered in lazer wires. Vert found getting threw this obstacle easy, as he was very flexible. He opened the door to find scientists instead of soldiers. They were beside some huge machine that looked like a lazor turret from HALO 3. He shot them both and moved closer to investigate. Then all of a sudden the lazor turned to him. Vert saw a blue beam make contact with him. He couldn't move. He felt like he was frozen. He was going to die. My mission isn't done yet A pink beam shot at him and hit him. But he didn't feel any pain, nor was he bleeding. Infact he actually felt powerful. The blue beam stopped and he could move again. He felt weird. His eyesight blurred. He was seeing stars. The all of a sudden his vision returned to him. His vision was amazing! He could see the tiny specs of dust on a table. His vision quality was superior! He ran toward the next door. He felt dizzy and tripped his clenched his hands and instead of smashing into the wall he went threw it! This is amazing! What happened to me! Vert walked into the next room. It was completely blank. Nothing was in it, except a sign that read Super soldier test facility. He tested out some of his regular movements and got extraordinary results. When he Crossed his eyes he disappeared and reappeared where he was looking at. He could run super fast and could walk up walls. Then he found out when he crossed his fingers he could go back to being regular, and when he crossed them again he went back super powered. He heard an alarm and 10 soldiers ran into the room and formed a circle around him. Vert didn't have his pistol with him as he left it in the lab. A scientist emerged and store at him. The soldiers whispered
    “Is he super?”
    “does he know that yet?”
    “How are going to kill him?”
    “I wonder how he feels”
    “SILENCE” The scientist screamed. He turned his attention to Vert. “Are you feeling okay?” Vert punched him right in the chest and he went flying and crashed into the wall making a hole in it. The soldiers started firing. Vert unleashed his powers and rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

Re: Delta 1 by Chainblade

Cool...

Enthusiast

Thanks for the bump
    This thread is a month old.
    And this story is so old i lost the file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

Fanatic Enthusiast

If you want this unlocked, just PM me.
    Saaffeee