Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

War never changes...

A story i made, based on fallout 3's great war.

War... War never Changes

"Since the dawn of time, from the point man has found the power to wreak havoc using physical weapons there has been war.
    Wars fought in the name of peace, freedom and religion, each person playing a part like an ant in an army.
    By far the biggest creator of war is religion, rivalries between groups worshipping invisable 'lords', but tell me, why if a benevelant being like God, were it is stated in the 10 commandments passed down from Moses, 'Thou shalt not kill', why would our lord send us out to fight and kill for him, millions killed, millions lost, all for the sake of an invisable leader?
    The reason is: men were not destined to create and in a dying world suffering huge losses from economic crashes, blight, drought and poverty, Man inevitably did what they do best... destroy.
    This one story is an account from a fallen soldier-turned-author of the world- crippling Great war.

A flash of light, a burn on my skin and a stale smell in the air, i opened my eyes to look through the greyed visor like a baby seeing the world for the first time, my eyes could not take it, i activated the darken filter on my helmet, "Much better." i grunted, picking up my rifle from a bomb crater....

There is still alot more to be added but i would like some comments and suggestions for conitnueing it.

Devoted Veteran

Re: War never changes...

What the hell? That's mostly just dialogue from the game itself.

Re: War never changes...

I know i wanted to make the intro similar to the game itself, quotation marks see?