Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Dedicated Member
    Probably off rating some thread in the begginers hall or probably more likely in begginers hall chat

Posing a few scenes of my next animation

Hey guys I was just making a few scenes for an animation I was gonna do.

Pivot Animation. - Exiled

Scene 1.

The stickfigure walks into the frame and hits a button on a remote and the draw bridge comes down. The stick figure walks into the castle

Scene 2.

He is now inside the castle - The lights go off and he says WTF?!?! Then it shows him his eyes are open huge and he is then knocked unconsious.

It then shows him in first person - There are two people talking his eye blink one more time closing a little and then they close all the way and the screen goes black.

Scene 3.

First person - His eyes open Where am I?!?! WHy can't I move my arms - now it is in regular viewing and he is struggling to get his arms out of the rope tied around his arms and his ankles. Someone walks in the door. The person talks it say his name is ???. He says heh looks like I caught you. The main character says....Samuel....Why?

Samuel : You see Derok I have waited SO long for this momment too arive...Yes it is all part of my master plan.... I will kill you and say to the other members of the castle - He was exiled..... Since I am the leader they will belive ANYTHING I say.... So...Any last words?

Derok : You can't do this I won't let you.... I must stop you you can not have ...... The crystal.......

Samuel : I will get away with it you see...I am going to right now first I will make you SUFFER......

He pulls out a knife and puts it in Derok's left foot.... The blood droops out going all over....

Samuel : Mmmm your blood... It is so tasty...

Derok : I should have know you were a vampire..... I should have known.... I need to warn the others...AGH....

Samuel : It is useless you pituful Idiotic Demon....You cannot stop me now.....

Derok : No.... DON'T

He drives the knife in Derok's right foot and another in hit left knee.

Derok : Ugh I am losing so much blood I can't die like this a disgrace too all the people of the castle I must....AGH!!!!

Derok's eye lights up and they grow Wider then a human's and little bumps but not horns yet start to grow out of his head - he changes to a dim dim red color.

There is a giant BOOM... And Derok now had a red aura floating around him he looks a little pissed. Samuel crashes into the wall debris flys everywhere.

Click My sig for courtesy =D

Enthusiast

Re: Posing a few scenes of my next animation

lol...
    Nice ownd, do ya think you can pull this off?
    It seems hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

Dedicated Member
    Probably off rating some thread in the begginers hall or probably more likely in begginers hall chat

Might take a few weeks but I will try I have been making tests of no onion skin getting used to it and practicing eye and lip movements - I am determined - Plus I am really young so I can stay focused If i put my mind too it. =D OMG LOOK A SQUIRREL! ( * Gets Distrtacted * ) =p

Click My sig for courtesy =D

Enthusiast

lol, im young too, its hard to consentrate on pivot, and when i do, i get teh worst luck and piv 3 gets a glicth and stosp workin before i save...
    KEep working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^