Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The Fight

.va
    Dedicated Member

The Fight

Enjoi. Written and completely thought of by me.

Chapter 1 – The Brawl Begins.

He moved very slowly, every step vibrating my feet violently. He was a very tall figure, about 30 feet high. He may have been approximately five times my size, but I knew he wouldn’t win. Every time he got a little closer to me, my heart would beat a little slower. I felt as if I was about to be destroyed, but I wouldn’t go down without a fight. When he was about 30 yards away from me, he crouched down, soon jumping in the air. The wind blew my soft black hair into my eyes, causing me to squint. As he landed, the ground shook so hard it knocked me down. Surprisingly, he started advancing toward me, only so much faster than before I couldn’t believe it. I jumped back on my feet, him getting dangerously close. My heart suddenly stopped.

By the time it started beating again, he was right in front of me, his arms up in the air, ready to slam down and crush me. The move may have been obvious, but it would cause a 3-second earthquake, which made it hard to dodge completely, but not for me. As his hands flew down, I ran through his legs, as fast as I could. When his fists smashed into the ground, I was already in the air, flapping my wing-like mutant arms, slowly approaching the back of his head. When I reached there, he was ready to attack again. I broke out my army knife and stabbed him in the cartilage part of his ear, one of the most pain-causing places I could jab at the moment. He yelled, he yelled so hard that he caused a sound wave. I bounced off his head, soon gliding slowly down to the ground behind him. He turned around, his eyes bloodshot. I stared at him, paralyzed as he came closer. I flapped my wings, as fast as I could, and I was soon at about the height of his head. I could tell he was mad, but that wouldn’t matter. I had wings and he didn’t, I could just go up insanely high, and then just glide until he would get tired or reach a bunch of trees he couldn’t fit through. I decided to do that, so I went up about 70 feet, and then just glided, at about a 100 degree angle. It was perfect, he was right below me. Oh my g-

Chapter 2 – Is That Possible?!?

I couldn’t believe it. I really couldn’t. He traveled through the air like a missile, wind exploding behind him. He smashed into my torso, injuring my rib cage and lungs. I was panting for breath, and my ribcage had taken heavy blunt damage. I flew through the air, like a bullet. The air rushed past my face, blowing my hair into my face and inflating my t-shirt. I slammed into the ground, groaning in pain. I looked up, he was rushing towards me, the air still whistling behind him. I knew this was it, it was the end of my life on earth. Goodbye world. *ZAP*!

What the? Suddenly a dark purple laser beam flied through the air, smashing into my opponent. He landed a few yards away beside me. I turned my head over to the direction the laser came from. “Dude! Where the hell did you come from?” I screamed. “That’s for me to know, and for you to find out, hop in.” I hopped into the dark black car, staring at the laser cannon behind me. “So.. where’d you get the laser?”

“I made it.” he answered proudly, grinning.

“What? Liar. Last time we met you couldn’t make a sandwich.”

“That was when I was 6… 20 more years and you think I can’t make a simple laser?”

“Yeah, I know you can’t make one.”

“And as usual, you’re right. I couldn’t make it, so I asked Steve to make it, BUT, I designed it.”

“Did you really?”

“.. no”

I laughed. “Alright enough catching up, get this car running, I think he’s getting up.” He nodded as he started the car. He slammed his foot on the gas pedal, the wheels screeching. Soon we were out of sight. I felt secure now.

Chapter 3 – Shit!

I started wondering why he didn’t come after us. The feeling of what the reason could be gave me swirls, I turned green. A rush of puke came straight up, I quickly stuck my head out the window, puke blowing out of me like a garden hose. My friend glanced over at me, quickly turning his head back to the road. The sounds of me blowing puke disgusted him. When I finished, I quickly put on a confused face. “What the fuck!? My puke is red and purple..?!”

“Red is for blood”

” — no duh, what about purple?”

“I don’t know. Did he bite you somewhere? Maybe his blood is purple and he got you diseased.”

“Why, and how, would he he inject blood into me?”

“Bite you, then maybe if he had some kinda cut in his mouth, force blood into you…?”

I widened my eyes, then said: “Pull over, lemme check to see if he got me.”

“Kay.” I stared at myself. I checked everywhere, from head to toe, but nothing. My friend quickly changed the topic, and said: “Umm.. should that worry us?” He stared wide-eyed to the right, I quickly looked over. Crap!

The question was answered of why he didn’t come back… but it was worser than I thought. There were more of them! A whole dozen! Just one problem. One was glowing purple, it was in the front too, sorta like a leader. I rushed the words out of my mouth; “In the car! We can’t fight all of them!!” We leaped into the car, the car blowing gas like a steam boat.

Chapter 4 – Ugh… my head hurts…

They advanced towards us, going much faster than we were. They were just about half a mile away from us, but in 10 minutes of driving there was just a few yards between us. I stared at them, viciously sprinting, every step echoing throughout the forest. “Can’t this thing go any faster!?”

“Not really.”

“Can’t I use the laser to take them out??”

“Nope, ran out of juice, you’ve gotta refill after every shot, and I don’t have any more, I always ask Steven for more, he’s the only one that can make that stuff.”

“Goddammit, I always thought Steven was a lazy asshole! But ohhhh no, everybody always thought he was the genius of the family!”

My friend made a smirk. “He was…”

“Shut up you idiot.” I felt the anger in me build up, my mind started racing, repeating all of the memories I had with my bro, AKA: the “genius”. Then all the thoughts started to blur, change colors, and I soon found myself seeing a whole different world. I looked at things, but they would change color as I stared. My friend glared at my face. “Dude, are you okay?!” As the sound bounced through my ears, it morphed. It went high pitched, low pitched, it went slo-mo, it went fast forward. He continued to look, not paying attention to the road. I continued to have thoughts racing through me. I suddenly lost control of my body, thoughts continued to change color, my vision was close to when wearing purple night-vision goggles. Purple liquid, most likely blood, started to flow out of my mouth. I made an evil grin, and I rushed at the driver. I stabbed him in the head, likely where his brain was, because he wasn’t conscious after I stabbed him. I looked at my hands, I grew claws. Then, everything went back to normal. Only problem was: I was dead.
    [center:37qg4wyd][img]http://**********.com/img/1251903906.png[/img]
    the noob flamer[/center:37qg4wyd]

Re: The Fight

Wait, he was 30 feet high O.o?

Try not to use dialogue as much to press forward events. Also some descriptions used were a bit extreme. But otherwise, I enjoyed reading that. Good work!
    [center:2pvpf5qi]My Animations - New animation as of 11th/April[/center:2pvpf5qi]

.va
    Dedicated Member

Thanks, and not to be sort of advertising, but this, and soon to be more, is going to be on my blog. ._. [BlogCake]
    [center:37qg4wyd][img]http://**********.com/img/1251903906.png[/img]
    the noob flamer[/center:37qg4wyd]