Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Ion 2 preview

Ion 2 preview

Preview of Ion 2 here...

Ion 2

A freshly blown in mist hung above the cloud high mountains which glared over China. The World which was once known as home for Paulo Fortis had been ravaged to the near point of extinction over the past years. Mauled into death and dread. Crushed, ravaged. Destroyed. Fortis rubbed his mittens against each other as a ghastly wind nearly blew him off his feet. He trembled from the cold and shook of snow which piled onto his hooded coat rapidly. Fortis remembered looking up at these mountains and shaking his head in amazement. People had actually grown up in this place. The Swarm. That was their name. The Swarm, a vast group of people which could actually feel the future. Taste the future. Change the future. The Swarm’s leader. Sting Ravage. Died fifty-two years ago. Ever since the Swarm became reckless and dangerous. Changing the future to their liking. Chaos and destruction piled upon the world and now. It was reduced to cinder. And the reason was the Swarm. Changing. Changing everything and not turning it back. Paulo sighed in relief and a smile spread across his face. The dojo was ahead. He broke into a jog and reached the door without slipping. He knocked on the wooden door and waited.
    “Who is it?” A voice said after a couple of seconds.
    “My name is Paulo Fortis” Fortis replied in his Italian-American accent “I seek the Sensei of this place of wonder”
    The man hesitated, like he was thinking of a believable excuse. By his body language, Fortis saw that he couldn’t. “You’re in luck, my friend. The Sensei has spare time” Paulo heard lock clinking from the other side.
    The door was pulled open and a man. Bald and wearing a peach coloured robe. Bowed to him and allowed him past. The Sensei sat in a large chair against the back wall. All around him people were fighting. In all shapes and forms. Sparring, Fortis thought. The Sensei himself was an old wrinkly man. Wearing the same robes as the man who answered the door. But grey. He also wore a wide brimmed hat. Which looked like a cone that was tipped upside-down and widened. His head rose up and he fixed Fortis with cold eyes.
    “Who comes to my place of harmony?”
    “I do” Paulo said, stepping forward. “My name is Paulo Fortis. I come seeking answers.”
    The Sensei nodded “Very well”
    Paulo walked to the Sensei and sank into a kneel at his feet. “Tell me how the Earth became like this.”
    The dojo went into silence. Everyone stared at the Sensei and Paulo. The Sensei looked around and smirked. “The World as you know it. Is what we have become. The World is us. We are the World. But we care to much for our twin. We have changed the future for better but we had some difficulties getting through to the future. We changed the present instead. Thus the World as it is now.”
    Paulo gathered the information. And nodded. “I have no reason to believe that”
    A loud gasp exploded from the mouths of the bystanders as Paulo said this.
    “What did you say, child?”
    “I know what you did. I know what Ion have done to you”
    “I know not of any Ion”
    “Yes, you do. I know you know where the gate is”
    The Sensei stood. “What is this madness?”
    “You” Paulo said. Spinning on the spot and pointing to the person who answered the door. “Tell me what the gate is”
    The man stuttered. But closed his eyes. He grumbled then spoke. “The gate is where the divide between this dimension and the other is the weakest”
    “Correct. Now tell me, can you find the gate?”
    “Hmm? Yes, I can...I can feel it...here I am...I’m flying towards the gate. The clouds feel like candyfloss...Oooh...The gate. The genuine article. I can touch it. I can...I...Oh my god”
    Paulo leapt at him. “Listen, listen. What is it?”
    “Its the legion...The children of Ion” He waved his hands. Like he was fending an invisible creature off. “Oh my god...They’re at the gate...they can see us...Paulo THEY’RE AT THE GATE AND THEY’RE WAITING FOR IT TO OPEN!!” He roared and clutched onto him. “The gate! The gate! Fifty-two miles west! Seventy-three miles north!” He collapsed in a heap on the floor. Paulo grabbed him.
    “Can you hear me? Good god, CAN YOU HEAR ME!!”
    A low laugh erupted from the man. He opened his eyes. “World is dead”
    Paulo dropped him. “What the...”
    “Doom is coming...Ion is back, terrible. Terrible consequences. Robin...Simon...destruction...death...Loved one...killed....”
    He coughed repeatedly. Paulo lay him on the floor and he whimpered. Suddenly, it was like something shot him in the chest. He stiffened and his head tipped back onto the floor. The Sensei shook his head. “He was my best student...”
    “I’m so sorry” Paulo said.
    The Sensei held up a hand to silence him. “You are a murderer.”
    “No”
    “You will be brought to justice”
    The Sensei got into a fighting position. Arms up high. Legs slightly bent. Paulo reached into his jacket and pulled out two Uzi machine guns. “No” He said.
    The Sensei leapt at him. Paulo dropped low and swung with his right leg. The Sensei managed to jump over it and fire shots in with his fists into Paulo’s chest. Paulo grunted and brought his knee up. Smashing into the Sensei’s nose. The old man shrieked and leapt back. “My students! ATTACK!”
    Every person in the room darted towards Paulo. Who held his fists high. Ready. One student, a young man. Attacked first. Unleashing a powerful left hook which Paulo ducked under. While he was below the man. Paulo swept his foot under his right knee and he fell. Paulo took the second student. A plump man. With ease. Too much power, little speed had the man. He was punched in the nose. A athletic youthful lady shot at him. Kicking him in the shin. Sending vicious right hooks. Focusing on his lower body though. Paulo took aim and jabbed. The woman collapsed.
    “C’mon, who wants some!” He barked. The group backed away. “Sensei, thank you very much. That’s everything, I bid you farewell.”
    Paulo slotted the Uzi’s in to his holsters. And bowed. He then walked to the door, unlocked it and pushed it open...

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue

Sex

Re: Ion 2 preview

Thats ALOT of typing u did there, well its not too much but interesting nontheless
    [center:2wv65rud][/center:2wv65rud]
    [center:2wv65rud]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86954[/center:2wv65rud]

Re: Ion 2 preview

Thanks. The sequels a lot more darker and twisted

-... .- - - .-.. . --.. --- -. .
    "The longest, most intense first-person shooter animation in all of Pivot history..."
    726 frames - and I'm still animating the prologue