Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    .va
    Dedicated Member

The Man In The White Hat

The Man In The White Hat

Today at the local junior baseball league diamond, it was black hat day. A man sitting in the back row was not feeling up to the black hat. He wore a plain white hat instead. After the end of the game, another man, who was following the rule of black hat day, asked him why he was wearing a white hat. The man simply said, “I like to be different.” A while later, the same man went to a restaurant. When the waiter came to take his order, he said, “Give me a meal and drink nobody has ordered all day.” The waiter came back with a plate of chicken, shrimp, and spaghetti. All seasoned with ranch. He also came with a bottle of tap water. The man said, “Ahh, beautiful. How much will this cost?” The waiter replied with a minimal amount. The man payed him the money, but he did not eat the food. He glared at it for a second, then threw it out. He also spilled out the water. The waiter stopped him, and said: “Why did you throw out the food, sir?”
    “Well, everyone else was eating, and I like to be different.” He walked out. When he came home to his wife, he stayed up all night. In the morning, his wife asked him, “Honey, why didn’t you sleep?” He replied, “I like to be different.” At breakfast, he ate dinner. At lunch, he ate breakfast. At dinner, he ate lunch. This man lived for a long time. When he was 100 years old, he still lived healthily. At this point, he had outgrown all of his friends. He was a quiet old man, who didn’t do much. He lived, and lived, and lived. By the time he was 200, he lived still. One day, a man asked him his age. He said he was 200. The man who asked him the question was a very naive man, so he said, “So why aren’t you dead?” The old man replied, “Well young son… I like to be different.”

Moral: Be different.
    [Also, this is on my blog, below)
    [center:37qg4wyd][img]http://**********.com/img/1251903906.png[/img]
    the noob flamer[/center:37qg4wyd]

Re: The Man In The White Hat

Good moral,this should help alot of noobs...
    [center:ji6vm37x]|Animations|

Credz to [AC] for supah sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    A) I dont have google
    [/center:ji6vm37x]

Nice story. Great moral as well.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

.va
    Dedicated Member

Thanks for bumping it ._.
    [center:37qg4wyd][img]http://**********.com/img/1251903906.png[/img]
    the noob flamer[/center:37qg4wyd]