Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The Letter

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

The Letter

The sirens blared as we drifted around the corner of Rivers and Park street. Dodging in and out through traffic, we didn't have much time. We were disturbing the sleep of the local residents. The team piled out of the swat van and charged towards the door of 33rd Rivers Street. My team and I forced the front door ajar as we piled into the suburban residence on the outskirts of Dithers planes. The air smelt of rotting carcass and asbestos inside. We earlier received what seamed a scared old man named William Bunter, rambling on about some angry people trying to enter his house, and that he was hiding from them in the basement. He told us they had guns and knives and they were shouting death threats and that he was terrified for his own well-being.

As we approached what seamed to be a door that led to a basement. We could hear voices from downstairs. We assumed that the two vandals had the poor old man held up. We burst through the door uncovering the truth. The old man veered his disfigured head as we busted the door off of it's hinges. I saw him as he held a handgun towards the hostages forehead before pointing the gun at himself and pulled the trigger. The gunshot made a deafening roar and I jumped back as we all held our guns pointing to the man, I felt sick to the stomach, The Blood spurt across the room and the fear in the hostages eyes was scarring almost. The old man fell to the ground with pieces of skull and cartilage ripping from the flesh, hitting the wall with a thud. We moved in watching a senior women tied naked by the throat dangling from a ceiling fan still revolving and the bloodied man twitching in his chair. We couldn't help him either, if we attempted to remove him he would lose too much blood. The team searched the room as a stared helplessly at the man twitching back and forth with regurgitation foaming and bubbling from his mouth and pouring out of his nose. He was making desperate attempted to open his mouth but the stitching was too tight. His tearing eyes turned to blood from the pupils and his throat was veining up as he struggled... and then silence.

I stood there with tears streaming down my face as one of the team stood by me to comfort me. I looked down at the sick old man with contempt and spat on his gunshot wound, cursing his name. I turned back now to my brother. Nailed helplessly to the floor and wound to the chair. I looked up at my Nana's limp body and felt sick to the bone. I then was interrupted from my melancholic state when Justin Flanagan reported back in a sympathetic hush. "Sir, you may want to see this." I turned to the man as I held out my hand and stuttered the words "Thank you my good man" a letter was found with words sprawled across the seal reading "Do not open. For Paul Billing's eyes ONLY" I hesitated for a moment before Justin gave him a look of consoling at the same time wanting him to open the letter, no matter what the contents may reveal.

Dearest Paul Billing,

As you see I have two of your close relatives in a state of... mm whats the word, ah yes, in a state of DEATH!!! Hah! I mock you from beyond the grave still. You were always the easiest to offend, but lets get to business, shall we?
    As we both know it cannot be released to the public, you and I must never reveal the secret. I have eliminated all links to the existence of it. Except for you, you manage to live. We cannot have this escaping. It is too powerful, too unstable... and too deadly as we already know. If this is released to the public then all hope is gone. You must be swift Mr. Billing. Time is of the essence Paul, time is of the essence. Oh by the way. Sorry about leaving such a mess for you to clean up. Have fun anyway!

William.

"That Mercilessness coward!" I cried. I shouldn't of told them. I am responsible for their death!
    "Sir, what did it say?" replied Justin Flanagan.
    "I cannot reveal what it said, but we have to destroy something, something that should have been destroyed a LONG time ago. I cannot let waste another life. After all, time is of the essence"

I stared blankly ahead holding the letter that explained everything to me. Why my brother and grandmother lay butchered in this confined basement had become clear. It will stop the madness. Hopefully peace will be restored. But there is still one target, me.

Re: The Letter

Wow,so many people write stuff,
    no saying that its not good...

Anyway just keep writing stuff and u'll get better.....
    [center:ji6vm37x]|Animations|

Credz to [AC] for supah sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    A) I dont have google
    [/center:ji6vm37x]

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

what does that comment mean?

Keep writing stuff to get better...

A) I dont have google

Well whats wrong with it?
    You gotta give constructive criticism before you say it's bad.

Didnt you read the box before this?

this is a prequel of a series i can't be fucked to finish because i don't have enough money or time or resources to make a short film with it.

Im not saying its bad,its good
    But if you read stuff you'll become epic with poems...

A) I dont have google