Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fanatic Enthusiast

The Buzzing Of Flies

Alden Hays was a simple man. He lived the life of any other man on the planet Earth. But he had terrible hearing. Very terrible hearing. So he saved up enough money to go to a science lab to have hormones injected into his blood stream to further his hearing ability.

Alden approached the red brick building in his blue Toyota, wearing his brown coat and slacks. He got out of his car and nervously adjusted his tie to appear appropriate to the doctors. Alden locked his car and headed into the building.

Inside the building was a plain concrete floor, the kind in an American garage. Directly in front of him was a desk, where two secretaries sat with two computers and two telephones. Both of the secretaries had blond hair and blue eyes. They also wore the same dress, same earrings and looked almost identical.

"Hello ladies," Alden said.

"Hello, how may we help you?" the two secretaries said in unison.

"I'm here to see Doctor Herman Navarro," Alden replied.

"Second door on the left," the secretaries replied, pointing at a metal door.

As Alden approached the door, he began to have second thoughts. But he pushed onward. As he reached the door, he realized it looked like a freezer door. He opened it, and found an examination table and cabinets. Dr. Navarro had been waiting for him.

"Hello, Mr. Hays. All ready for the procedure?" Dr. Navarro asked, shaking Alden's hand.

"Yes, yes I am." Alden said.

Alden lay down on the examination table as Dr. Navarro prepared him for the operation. It was all done within a matter of a minute.

"Now, the hormones will take a while to work, about twenty-four hours or so. Within that time, you will feel the need to urinate every fourteen minutes," Dr. Navarro said.

Alden nodded, and left the red brick building feeling like a new man. He seated himself in his car and headed home, happier then ever before. That night, Alden lay in his bed, watching TV. A fly flew in through the window. The window was ten feet away from Alden's bed, and he heard the fly as if it was right next to him. Amazed, he closed the window and went to bed.

The next morning, Alden awoke. His head was pulsing, as if it would explode. The sound of car horns, sirens, construction sites, radios and water dripping were getting the better of Alden. He rushed into the bathroom and shut the door, sitting on the toilet.

The fly flew around in the room for a while. Finally, it hovered directly by Alden's right ear. The buzzing of the fly's wings was too much for Alden's ear drums to handle. His ear drums exploded, and the vibrations from the fly's wings continued through his ear and into his brain, severing several connections from his brain to the rest of his body.

Eventually, Alden's body couldn't withstand the vibrations anymore, and his head imploded, leaving a headless body sitting in a locked bathroom with its pants down.

The end.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

Re: The Buzzing Of Flies

That was awesome! I really enjoyed reading it.
    I think this should be in the master list, Great work Sir!
    [center:1n4lo0gx]Animations|Forum Rules
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1243195837.png[/img][/center:1n4lo0gx][center:1n4lo0gx][/center:1n4lo0gx][center:1n4lo0gx]<3 to Sapphire for the Awesome sig[/center:1n4lo0gx]

Fanatic Enthusiast

o y thank u gud feloe

But it's not that great lol, I just thought of it when I was bored >.>
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1250297040.bmp[/img]

That would be a weird yet horrible way to die.

The story's plot was.......interesting? lol, it's pretty good though.
    [center:2k0p3guh]
    "Don&#39;t fight here, this is the war room!"[/center:2k0p3guh]

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

the fu-

Well his ear drums I saw coming, I guess.

But just when I was really getting into the story,

THE ENDIGN IS ALL LIEK, SHIT HAPPENS NIGGER OLOLO ND IM LIEK, WTF? BUT YAH LOL I GUESS

stay legend