Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

The Devil’s Footsteps

The Devil’s Footsteps:

Mr Alex - Chapter one - “Murders, deaths, massacres and destruction.”

“Murders, deaths, massacres and destruction.”
    “Please stop I beg of you” He cried as a sharp blade that was his death was being plunged into his chest. He screamed with agony whilst his face twisted as if he had seen a thousand deaths. As the silhouette slashed away at his victim’s body, blood trickled down the stone cold ground, the rain began to turn into a storm. Houses began to collapse crushing people who were frozen with fear. I stood there watching. I couldn’t tell whether I was drenched with rain or soaked with sweat. My eyes we’re stinging from the rain, yet they remained open, glaring. My heart pounded, my chest was going to explode. My feet slowly began to walk, slowly, aimlessly.
    I walked down the small road; I could see the cracks in the eroded concrete. The pavements were worn away, the buildings were crumbling and the clouds drifted quickly above my head like a fleeing animal.
    Dead children, women and men were on the floor slowly rotting away; their carcasses were filled with maggots and the ground was stained red. I fell to my knees and stared lifelessly into the ground. I shut my eyes.
    “Make it stop, MAKE IT STOP”
    “MAKE IT STOP!” I opened my eyes to see a blinding light in front of me; it came closer, and closer. I welcomed it then the light went out and behind the light was a truck inches away from me. “Please, no more.”

Warlock - Chapter Two - Visions

"Scott, Scott. Wake up" Said a girl standing next to him holding an umbrella.
    "Huh?" replied Scott.
    "Your gonna catch a cold if you stand in this rain"
    The girl walked casualy into a small house, at the end of the road.
    "What just happened?"
    Scott sat in the middle of the road. When a speeding car came around the corner. The car cascaded and hit the wall oppsite Scott. A girls head smashed through the window screen. Making a waterfall of blood drip from her head, and cause a pool of blood at the bottom of the car. Scott picked up his phone and dialled 999.
    "Hello emergency services how my i help you?"
    "Look, I got a car crash here, a girl is seriously injured"
    "Okay where do you live?"
    "3rd Street, Carolina"
    "We will be right there"
    In minutes the ploice arrived. Scott turned to face them. There faces had a frown on them. A tall,black officer stepped up.
    "Kid, prank calling the ploice, isn't a joke"
    Scott turned around. To his horror the crash had dissappeared.
    "What? There was a car in that wall a second a go!" he stammered.
    The officer turned and walked back to his squad car.
    "The hell is going on?" he whispered.
    Later that day, he went back to his apartment. On the table was his house phone.
    He picked it up and listened to the voice mail. A old,frail voice said,
    "You have seven days to live, run or die!"
    "Huh?" grunted Scott.

[E]lectro – Chapter three: Tormenter[droidz-stk][/droidz-stk]

Scott slammed the phone back in to it’s holder. A pool of sweat at his feet. He felt like someone was watching him, observing him. Spying on him. He pulled the curtains together. And heard movement from within the long road next to his apartment. He breathed hard and reached for the curtain. He gently opened the curtain about ten centimetres apart. He peeked in between. There was a man. Dressed in full black. A long coat hung off his thin figure like a coat hanger. He looked like a stick with a cloth thrown over it. From within his jacket Scott saw an assortment of knives. One of which was tipped with blood.
    “I can see you”
    Scott jumped and realised the voice was coming from the phone.
    “Who are you?” Scott asked. Sweating.
    “I am terror. I am all things filled with evil. I am dangers lord and creator. And your just a mere mortal”
    Scott gulped and picked up the phone. It was off. Just as he left it. He threw it on the floor and stomped on it. Sparks exploded from the circuit within.
    “That’s not going to stop me”
    Scott shrieked as a knife smashed through the window. He ducked as it skimmed his head and pierced into the wall. Scott felt tears around his eyes. “Why are you doing this?”
    “This body is old...frail, weak...I will soon need a new host.”
    Scott shook his head. “Not me...Not me”
    “Yes you, Scott Tyler”
    Scott burst out the door. Clambering down the stairs. He tumbled down and got up quickly. He saw the man’s silhouette lunge against the door. Scott sprinted out the front door. Heading for the park. Within the bushes he had a secret hiding place. No one had ever caught him there. Scott sprinted into the park. The man was a demon...a destroyer...a Devil. The Devil’s footsteps sounded like giant hailstones behind him. Closing in on him. There was no time to get into the bushes. He was going to die.
    Then, she was there. Brooke Chalmers. Scott’s old babysitter. When he was ten, he got so fed up of her he burnt her hair with an iron. Scott caught her eye and she waved. Then saw the tears.
    “Scott?”
    “Brooke! Help!”
    Brooke looked at the Devil. “This guy bothering you?”
    Scott nodded. Brooke walked over and pummelled the Devil in the nose. The Devil collapsed.
    “You get home now” Brooke said, smiling. Scott nodded again and ran back home. Brooke watched him go. Scott was crying again. Because he knew that Brooke would be dead in five minutes for ever punching the Devil.
    [center:14k5nyi7][/center:14k5nyi7]
    [center:14k5nyi7]My PSN: DepartedProphecy[/center:14k5nyi7]

Enthusiast

Re: The Devil’s Footsteps

Guys, we could use some comments. Also [E]lectro will also be participating in this story.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1251393696.png[/img]

Enthusiast

UPDATE!

Enthusiast

Thanks for the comments people.
    ¬¬