Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Psychopath : What happened today

This is a diary type thing and is 100 percent true. I suck at grammar so don't shit about it. I'm not going to tell names so i'll make it up.

Around 3 months ago, there was this faggot in our class. We hate him just because he is ugly, stupid and short. And there were 4 friends me, TG, JM, and GM. So one day the faggot did something that made GM broke his nose, I don't know why. From that day on GM kept on making the faggot cry. Then there was SB, he was a friend of the faggot. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you reader, GM is the psycho. He carries a pocket knife with him every single time we hang out. Back to the story, so the teachers thought that GM has a problem and sent him to a hospital. So they found out that GM was a little strange. The next day GM black mailed SB not to play with the faggot with a knife, SB told what happened to the teachers and GM was expelled. After that something must have happened to him. 4 weeks later today, it was lunch time SB and the faggot went to get lunch and I followed them for fun when GM suddenly appeared. It was so great to see him again but something was wrong. GM took out the knife and stabbed SB on his neck and his body 9 times. Then he took out a hammer from his bag pack and slammed it on his head. TG and JM went to bring a teacher while I just stood there watching the horror. When I finally gained my consciousness SB was running away with one leg and blood all over his body while the P.E teacher takes away GMs knife and hammer. Then the cops came and took away GM....he was laughing.
    [center:j2flar12][/center:j2flar12][center:j2flar12][/center:j2flar12]

Re: Psychopath : What happened today

THIS IS COMPLETELY TRUE GUYS
    FRSRS

Also, awful.

Fanatic Enthusiast

If this was actually true there'd be a news article somewhere. Find it for me, then I'll consider believing you.
    Next time you write a story can you perhaps put it in paragraphs, I was struggling to read this.

http://www.ccdailynews.com/section/?knum=172993
    http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?...aid=0003438942
    Ahh fuck translators.
    Buk-gu, Daegu police station 15 days in the same class at school students charged with beating with a blunt stick as a weapon (attempted murder) in group A (12) is investigating him.

According to police, in group A and 35 citizens: Daegu, Buk-day 24:00 a queue to receive school meals in the hall were in group B (12) several times with a deadly weapon has been accused of beating with a blunt stick.

In group B, etc., etc. head wounds taken to the hospital are being treated.

A police investigation has been plagued counties in group A and group B usually pick on the fact that his parents had been threatened with a deadly weapon Arlene B group. Group B, group A threatened with a deadly weapon because of the fact that this was posted back to the teacher, was transferred in group A and vindictive actions have I done that turned out to be yigat.

A group from the last three did not come to school that day, brandished a weapon at school with me.

Police "A group can not be punished a day of chokbeopsonyeone Family Court will be handled on a case," he said.
    [center:j2flar12][/center:j2flar12][center:j2flar12][/center:j2flar12]