Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

You continue the story.

Yep, a forum game. Basically I start the story, person below continues and so on and so forth.

I heard a noise outside, I was too scared to go check it out but out of sheer curiosity i went outside, only to find...

Re: You continue the story.

that the thread got locked.

^ Ignoring that ^

... I went outside to find a generic masonry brick resting on moist blades of grass in our lawn, with small brick remains trailing from the sidewalk where a clear scrape was evident. I looked closer to examine the brick, noticing a thin twine tied around it. I picked up the brick and turned the bottom towards me, to see that the twine was clutching an obscure note on sheet paper. The note said...

This is just going to get locked.

"What an interesting note.." I thought to myself after reading it, but surely that could not be the extent of this note which was so obviously hidden on purpose below the brick. Suddenly it hit me as to what this note was really saying..
    v The Thread v

New Lunar Republic Princess Luna's Avatar

And the real message the letter was stating that someone is hiding in the house.

(Also, people who are saying "this thread will get locked", this thread might get locked because you keep saying that it'll get locked. Almost as if you want it locked. :3)

Spoiler:
    Late-2006 - Started using Pivot.
    6 Apr/2010 - Became intermediate by winning the Best Beginner on DarkDemon contest.
    12 Aug/2011 - Returned to Beginner rank.
    20 Oct/2012 - Returned to DarkDemon.

Dedicated Member

I was scared shitless to go into my house after that. But I wanted to check out who or what was in there so i went in my house. I had no guns whatsoever so i took a kitchen knife and searched every room, under every bed but i didn't check my closet. I of course knew whatever was in the house was in the closet so i was thinking to myself: ''Even though im going to shit bricks when I see whatever's in there, I have a knife to defend myself slightly. Just enough time to run away. And if I die, I died fighting.'' So i slowly opened the closet door then...

And fucking shit, stop posting ''This is going to get locked.'' you dickwad's. Dont post that here, it just proves your being beyond a moron.

Wow, finally, a good game. Thank you.

(open the closet)... but strangely there was nothing inside of the closet. Literally, there was nothing inside the closet, everything I kept in there was just... gone. It was a very big closet, I'd say at least 10 feet high, and It was very long, like in narnia, the difference was that mine was empty. I wanted stepped inside but I was still afraid, because you never know, right? It's like in horror movies. I decided to step inside the closet...
    [center:1vms8s0o]...which is why Jimi hendrix is God, period.[/center:1vms8s0o]

MEn

Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

Yes, because of retards like you.
    Wow, sounds pretty hypocritical....
    [center:1vms8s0o]...which is why Jimi hendrix is God, period.[/center:1vms8s0o]

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast