Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

The Day.... They came.

Prologue: I saw them moving around the city with their 10 foot feet, I ran and something happened.

Chapter 1: Ah, Good morning I thought to my self. It was time to give my kids breakfast and drop them off at school. As I woke up they weren't in their beds in my room, I wondered.... maybe they thought they were responsible enough to make their own breakfast. But as I went downstairs I thought sheesh, Tim and Annie are only 7 and 8. But when I got down I noticed they weren't there. In fact I couldn't hear them at all. I didn't worry that much until I turned on the T.V. it was 8:50 AM! They must of gone to school with out me! I can bet they knew they would be in trouble because they are going to be but I won't wor..... Hey what's this?

Announcer: "Breaking news!, This has just came in from our news reporter in Kitchener, now to Greg."

"Greg here and there are reported sights of 10 foot creatures that some people are calling aliens! I don't know how anyone could believe that thou.... HOLY CRAP IT'S RIGHT THERE JOE COME RUN!! OH NOO!!!"
    *Television breaks up and goes to the channel with noise*

"Oh My Goodness." " I need to go and look for Tim and Annie!"

*I rush out the door and get into my Ford F-150*

I better go and get Tim and Annie I thought. I hope they haven't been.... devoured by those, creatures....

Chapter 2 next!

Re: The Day.... They came.

Very creative. I would like to read it when it's finished.
    [center:qih92cyy][/center:qih92cyy]

Fresh Newbie

Re: The Day.... They came.

thanks man I plan to finish it soon.