Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Angels of War:Chap 1:The Raid

The sky was turning gray. Corporal Frawn was lazily waiting for her shift as Border Guard to end when suddenly she noticed a small gray dot in the sky over Marchukia.As the minutes pass the dots get closer and more plentiful. Frawn takes out her binoculars to inspect them, and to her consternation sees dozens of bombers fromMarchukia.It takes her a minute to comprehend whats going on, that her homeland is about to be bombed.By the time she able to come back to her senses it is to late. The black cylinders of death had already fallen.

Re: Angels of War:Chap 1:The Raid

This is the first Chap so dont say i left to much out.

Re: Angels of War:Chap 1:The Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Smowman
    The sky was turning gray. Corporal Frawn was lazily waiting for her shift as Border Guard to end when suddenly she noticed a small gray dot in the sky over Marchukia.As the minutes pass the dots get closer and more plentiful. Frawn takes out her binoculars to inspect them, and to her consternation sees dozens of bombers fromMarchukia.It takes her a minute to comprehend whats going on, that her homeland is about to be bombed.By the time she able to come back to her senses it is to late. The black cylinders of death had already fallen.
    Well, this is depressing. Almost as depressing as it was when I died in Pencil Warfare.
    Oh, can we write this together? Maybe I can do, like chapter three. Like Plasmus did Volume three for me.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website