Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Character

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

0 0%
  • Marichuk (Bitch)

0 0%
  • Steve

0 0%
  • Ben

0 0%
  • Michael

0 0%
  • Lee

1 100.00%

Rise of the New Assyrian Empire

This is a sequel to Pencil Warfare.
    Volume 1 Necromancy
    The weary traveler stared at the mountains in front of him. "I will return." He said frantically. But he felt a cold chill on the wind. War would once again begin, with a more dangerous enemy.

At Catalaunia, Michael stared at the plains with the tomb where the Scar had crashed. He still wondered "Where were their bodies?".

"Shit!" The traveler yelled into the storm on the mountain. He muttered incessantly, climbing Mount Lendilia. He had no recognition of the word Lendilian, though it echoed deep into his mind.

Michael watched the storm from the seventh level of Catalaunia. "Something terrible is about to happen.".

"Dammit!" he yelled as the winds nearly knocked him loose. The traveler had made it to the other side of the mountain, and was slowly descending down. Someone jumped him, and here let a cry of agony loose, he rolled over onto his foe, and saw a human with the Lendilian Insignia.

Michael saw flashes from the mountain that looked similar to gunfire.

The traveler stood up leaving the dead Lendilian.

Michael watched from the scope of a sniper rifle, a lone man descended from the mountain. He was too far to recognize.

The traveler arrived on the Catalaunian Fields. He felt a sudden sense of loss, and the thrill of battle. He had been there, once, in a different life.

He leaned down and picked up a glittering white pencil from the wreckage of some air vehicle.

"Open the gates!" a voice bellowed. The traveler saw the iron portcullis of the city open. He walked inside. A thin man walked up to him and stared in complete shock. "Lee?!". To be continued...

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website

Re: Rise of the New Assyrian Empire

It makes little to no sense whatsoever, give a bit of indication to the setting, I don't even know if this traveller and the other cunt can see each other.

Re: Rise of the New Assyrian Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Psym
    It makes little to no sense whatsoever, give a bit of indication to the setting, I don't even know if this traveller and the other cunt can see each other.
    This is a sequel to the Pencil Warfare series.

And shot again. And again. And if you die you will still be shot again.
    My thread
    My New Website